Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/17/10 Wednesday - Hope I did this right........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
beckster Wrote:Instead of saying "retard kid" in jokes, just say Spot. :roflmao:

Hehe
beckster Wrote:Instead of saying "retard kid" in jokes, just say Spot. :roflmao:

Like this??? "Two 'Spots' were on the playground and one says to the other....." :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:

Like this??? "Two 'Spots' were on the playground and one says to the other....." :roflmao:

Don't leave me hanging, tell the rest of the joke.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I could not make out anything that Coon Dog said.... Did anyone else?

He said, "well i said I said"..... or was that Rich?

I'm not entirely sure...
Iva13 Wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :roflmao:
I don't think you should make fun of "special" people, however I do think that some people are overly sensative about EVERYTHING. Like when the President said he should be on the special olympics...there was nothing wrong w/that...but some people freaked out about it.
Iva13 Wrote:I don't think you should make fun of "special" people, however I do think that some people are overly sensative about EVERYTHING. Like when the President said he should be on the special olympics...there was nothing wrong w/that...but some people freaked out about it.

You can't blink without offending people without eyelids nowadays.

Lame
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't think you should make fun of "special" people, however I do think that some people are overly sensative about EVERYTHING. Like when the President said he should be on the special olympics...there was nothing wrong w/that...but some people freaked out about it.

Lame

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Boe got me started watching Sons of Anarchy...It was really good....now I like it.
My wife wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy so we gave it a shot. By the end of the first season neither one of us could stomach it and haven't watched it since. The same crappy formula from week to week.
beckster Wrote:

Lame

My little brother was born without eyelids. The doctors had to use his foreskin to rig some eyelids up, it worked out ok, but he is a little cock eyed now. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I don't know what this guy is talking about. I don't watch Friday Night Lights.
LeNeve Wrote:My little brother was born without eyelids. The doctors had to use his foreskin to rig some eyelids up, it worked out ok, but he is a little cock eyed now. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:Boe got me started watching Sons of Anarchy...It was really good....now I like it.

I have not seen that.

Grey's Anatomy is dull......
Brian in NY Wrote:I don't know what this guy is talking about. I don't watch Friday Night Lights.
I watch it, its a good show
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16