Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooooooooosday January 12 2010......Gonna be a long day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Good day everyone,

I'm pulling a body off a Navigator, :clap:

talk to you tommorow :poke:
Good morning everyone...B-Town you were in early.....very early....good luck with the body!
Good morning everyone! You guys get up too early. I was looking forward to starting today's IST. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
Whats up Dicky Doo
Joe In PA Wrote:Good morning everyone! You guys get up too early. I was looking forward to starting today's IST. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
you better get up way earlier than than this if your going to start an IST
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Good day everyone,

I'm pulling a body off a Navigator, :clap:

talk to you tommorow :poke:

Was the body from :killme: ? If so they must have been listening to Jay Thomas. :roflmao:
look who decided to join us this morning
I was up at 5, but have been driving all morning.
Looks like my plans are SET for the 21st. DaveP, you feel like coming up to the city? Mercer, you think you can make it?
Joe In PA Wrote:I was up at 5, but have been driving all morning.

:beer:
Can I crash at your place petey?
Joe In PA Wrote:Good morning everyone! You guys get up too early. I was looking forward to starting today's IST. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Good morning you slacker! Bout time you decided to join us for a bit!!! :poke:

What's happening averyone?
info:

"Events for the Guidolympics include "Best Fist Pump," "Freshest Blowout," "Tightest Shirt," "Most Push Ups," "Miss Jersey Shore Dance AND Hot Body Competition." In addition to the competitions they will have Jersey Shore inspired drink specials including $5 Jager Bombs & $3 Heinekens. Also DJ Patron will be spinning everything you ask him to. For special VIP reservations contact Randy at 412.322.3470."
Derick The Solution Wrote:Can I crash at your place petey?

Absolute LEE
beckster Wrote:

Good morning you slacker! Bout time you decided to join us for a bit!!! :poke:

What's happening averyone?

:flipoff:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21