Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooooooooosday January 12 2010......Gonna be a long day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Very close to perfection:

[Image: vengo.jpg]
i just did a map search from here to pittsburg, its only 7 hours in a car, thats the same distance my parents live away, that drive is no probs
Derick The Solution Wrote:i just did a map search from here to pittsburg, its only 7 hours in a car, thats the same distance my parents live away, that drive is no probs

I have driven to Chicago for work, it's less than 7 hours. You basically go down to the Indiana turnpike to the Ohio turnpike and your here. 6 Hours.
very close is right, if she only had blue eyes. Whos is it? Almost looks like a young kelly kapowski
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i just did a map search from here to pittsburg, its only 7 hours in a car, thats the same distance my parents live away, that drive is no probs

I have driven to Chicago for work, it's less than 7 hours. You basically go down to the Indiana turnpike to the Ohio turnpike and your here. 6 Hours.
6 hours, thats nothing.
Derick The Solution Wrote:very close is right, if she only had blue eyes. Whos is it? Almost looks like a young kelly kapowski

Not sure, found her on some website a buddy sent me last night. Blue eyes and a little more tan and she would be perfect.
this is a rather interesting picture.

[Image: image2.jpg]
Ya know, if you're going to get your pic taken on a mirror....do me a favor and CLEAN the mirror....it ruins the entire pic. Some people just don't get it.
Iva13 Wrote:Ya know, if you're going to get your pic taken on a mirror....do me a favor and CLEAN the mirror....it ruins the entire pic. Some people just don't get it.

It's from an artsy website, that may be on purpose. Probably has to do with the duality of life or some bullshit.
Iva13 Wrote:Ya know, if you're going to get your pic taken on a mirror....do me a favor and CLEAN the mirror....it ruins the entire pic. Some people just don't get it.

It's from an artsy website, that may be on purpose. Probably has to do with the duality of life or some bullshit.

I hate the duality of life... :mad:
Iva13 Wrote:

I hate the duality of life... :mad:
i agree, you women only have one purpose

bringing men sangweeches
beckster Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Good morning everyone! You guys get up too early. I was looking forward to starting today's IST. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Good morning you slacker! Bout time you decided to join us for a bit!!! :poke:

What's happening averyone?

:flipoff:

Confusedlap:
Morning boys & girls!!!!

There was some unknown animal wandering around my yard last night. I know we have a bunny that lives under one of the cars but these were definately not bunny tracks.
I was reading the news from my Blackberry... Apparently, the movie Avatar has caused people to have suicidal thoughts. Nerds... I mean.. dorks.... Um, losers... dang it... PEOPLE on the Avatar forums (yes, they exist) apparently feel distraught that they can't live in an alien world like the one in that movie and they feel the need to end it. :killme:

So, have any of you felt the need to blow your brains out after watching that flick?
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning boys & girls!!!!

There was some unknown animal wandering around my yard last night. I know we have a bunny that lives under one of the cars but these were definately not bunny tracks.

Big or little tracks? Polar Bear? :eek:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21