Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooooooooosday January 12 2010......Gonna be a long day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Why not?I would say bison tastes exactly like beef,except a bit drier.I had goose jerky once and it was délicieux .Would definitely eat it again.

I've heard bison is good. I might have to try it someday. I drive by a bison ranch on my way home some days. (depends which route I take)

When I was 13 or 14 I worked at an A&W in colorado, and they had bison burgers, they were freaking delicious.

I went to a Native Amer. Pow Wow when I was younger and almost tried it.

Bison is great. I eat it about once every two weeks or so. Great as burgers.
Hey JDubb...I'm glad you're back, but very sorry about your job....
Derick The Solution Wrote:melatonin regulates sleep/wake cycles in the body also known as circadian rhythm

Melatonin is great stuff. I have used it off and on for about 10 years. It's better than watching Sports Center to fall asleep.
I love pork chops too.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey JDubb...I'm glad you're back, but very sorry about your job....

Hey Iva.
Iva13 Wrote:I love pork chops too.

I'm a fan of many pork products but not a fan of chops.
michaelangelo Wrote:when i was in china last year we were at a place that had a weird food court, they had scorpions on a stick and various other things i can't remember, would you try that ibg?

Um, no thanks.
i bleed green Wrote:I would eat pretty much anything at least once.I would like to try rattlesnake some day.

They opened a new super grocery store near me and I was in there last week getting some things and was in the meat department and wen to the frozen area and saw exotic meats. They had an antire frozen rattlesnake, skinned, for like $18.

I had Rattlesnake once in Arizona just to say I had it, It was deep fried and my friends ate the shit out of it, but I just had one little piece to say I had it. tasts like chicken but I can not get past the fact I am eating snake. I hate snakes.
L or D is an isomer of the amino acids, basically if you took a AA and looked at it in the mirror one is the L form the other is the D form, known as isomers. Also known as S or R form when dealing with chemicals
JDubb Wrote:

same here.
Later everyone.Gotta head to Regina to return a computer that I "borrowed" from Costco. :praying: Thank You 90-day return policy.Probably gonna go donate blood too.Whoo Hoo free doughnuts.Or is it donuts?
its donuts
Derick The Solution Wrote:L or D is an isomer of the amino acids, basically if you took a AA and looked at it in the mirror one is the L form the other is the D form, known as isomers. Also known as S or R form when dealing with chemicals

exactly, I was just about to say that.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

same here.

Same here you like pork chops or same here you dont??
JDubb Wrote:Good morning DBN. I am back.

Guess who is unemployed again... SWOOT! :killme:

Well, welcome back... Even though that sucks :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21