Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooooooooosday January 12 2010......Gonna be a long day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't wait for the Three Stooges movie to come out Confusedarcasm:

I don't know about that, but better still is the A-Team remake.... That one I AM looking forward to.
I'm sure they'll screw that one up too.

I hope not. Rampage Jackson is playing B.A. (Mr T)... The original Face is making a cameo... I forget who else. My guy showed me the trailer a couple days ago.
LeNeve Wrote:you are too late, I already did.

hmm.. no sloppy seconds for me.
Taylor from TSS Radio just tweeted: SIRIUS XM to have an App for Blackberry. You will be able to listen to the 120 Internet Stations SIRIUS XM provides on your Blackberry.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yes f-450 king ranch.

Sweet... Is that the one where there back tires turn too?

no.

Oh well, still cool... you should sneak a pict of it.
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't wait for the Three Stooges movie to come out Confusedarcasm:

I don't know about that, but better still is the A-Team remake.... That one I AM looking forward to.

Seriously?? You actually like Mr. T??

Heck Yeah! Mr T is awesome!

I do not like him, he screams and thinks it's funny. Maybe I am too young!
michaelangelo Wrote:Taylor from TSS Radio just tweeted: SIRIUS XM to have an App for Blackberry. You will be able to listen to the 120 Internet Stations SIRIUS XM provides on your Blackberry.

They should just take those ridiculously expensive satellites down and run the whole thing on internet/cellular technology.
michaelangelo Wrote:Taylor from TSS Radio just tweeted: SIRIUS XM to have an App for Blackberry. You will be able to listen to the 120 Internet Stations SIRIUS XM provides on your Blackberry.

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a new truck outside with a sticker price of 70,000.

Diesel?

yes f-450 king ranch.

I would definitely :wanker: all over that truck.

That is the second time I heard someone say that this week,.
DaveP Wrote:

They should just take those ridiculously expensive satellites down and run the whole thing on internet/cellular technology.

i agree with you but here in Canada, I don't think you can get a cell plan with unlimited data, so that could be a problem for us. we have some of the highest cell rates in the world
michaelangelo Wrote:i agree with you but here in Canada, I don't think you can get a cell plan with unlimited data, so that could be a problem for us. we have some of the highest cell rates in the world

I may be mistaken but I have unlimited data on my BB.
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a new truck outside with a sticker price of 70,000.

yes f-450 king ranch.

I would definitely :wanker: all over that truck.

That is the second time I heard someone say that this week,.
who the fuck pays 70k for a pickup truck, those people should :killme:
Nussie_T Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i agree with you but here in Canada, I don't think you can get a cell plan with unlimited data, so that could be a problem for us. we have some of the highest cell rates in the world

who's your carrier? maybe i'm getting ripped off. i only get 500mb
Nussie_T Wrote:

I don't see the point of having a Blackberry or smartphone without getting an unlimited data plan..
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Heck Yeah! Mr T is awesome!

I do not like him, he screams and thinks it's funny. Maybe I am too young!

You must be, because I don't know anyone who doesn't think he's awesome.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

who's your carrier? maybe i'm getting ripped off. i only get 500mb

We use MTS (Manitoba Telecom Service). Sorry!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21