Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Its friday, and I'm ready for a weekend
:whomo:
NIN tomorrow!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
Oh, and SOUNDGARDEN :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:whomo:
what da fuq is a cronut?
LeNeve Wrote:what da fuq is a cronut?

It's not slang for a crow's nuts... It apparently is a hybrid between a croissant and donut. Weird.
sounds good I guess. I'd try one. I don't get all the fus about them all of a sudden though. I keep hearing about cronuts lately.
coagulated semen cronuts
LeNeve Wrote:sounds good I guess. I'd try one. I don't get all the fus about them all of a sudden though. I keep hearing about cronuts lately.

I have heard nothing until you said anything. Had to look them up to find out. There was a lot of info on them, too.
[Image: cronut2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
they look fantastic
I have to try one to decide. I stopped eating donuts, just because of the number of calories and you are still hungry afterward.
This poor co-worker of mine. Has never gone Up North, doesn't know how to play Euchre (a Michigan must), has never tubed down a river, hasn't seen many movies, and now she informs me that she's never been to a real concert. Good grief, talk about deprived!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This poor co-worker of mine. Has never gone Up North, doesn't know how to play Euchre (a Michigan must), has never tubed down a river, hasn't seen many movies, and now she informs me that she's never been to a real concert. Good grief, talk about deprived!!

I've tubed down a river, but other than that, me and her have alot in common. :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5