Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
NussieT Wrote:I got a medical note from employee stating he can't wear a hard hat. Also says he can't perform duties with repetitive bending, squatting and twisting.
So the guy getting a job with us what just a waste of time.

And he's being hired because???
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I got a medical note from employee stating he can't wear a hard hat. Also says he can't perform duties with repetitive bending, squatting and twisting.

What possible reason could you have for not wearing a hard hat?

Maybe he was shot in the head with a nail gun and they haven't taken the nail out.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

He's been with us for a year. We knew he has breathing issues so we gave him dust masks and respirators if necessary but now these magical issues pop up.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

He's been with us for a year. We knew he has breathing issues so we gave him dust masks and respirators if necessary but now these magical issues pop up.

He needs to consider a career change......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5