Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This poor co-worker of mine. Has never gone Up North, doesn't know how to play Euchre (a Michigan must), has never tubed down a river, hasn't seen many movies, and now she informs me that she's never been to a real concert. Good grief, talk about deprived!!

I've tubed down a river, but other than that, me and her have alot in common. :roflmao:

She's in her mid-20s, she should be more up on most of that than she is. Plus, those first few are like a requirement to live in Michigan.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:NIN tomorrow!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

I'm going to Jimmy Buffet and John Fogerty tomorrow.
And even it were only Jimmy Buffet, I would still win.

I saw they were playing. I like my option much better.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:sounds good I guess. I'd try one. I don't get all the fus about them all of a sudden though. I keep hearing about cronuts lately.

I have heard nothing until you said anything. Had to look them up to find out. There was a lot of info on them, too.

They were all over the news a while back because people were waiting for hours in line for them.

I apparently missed that news day.
LeNeve Wrote::? the shogun queens are only 15

There's a Derick joke here, but I'm to tired to pick out the best one.
Chip Wrote:I just had 3 sloppy joes, a bag of chips, and two tall beers.
I'm so full it hurts.
#FirstWorldProblems

We were going to hang with friends and have a cookout tonight, now we are debating on pizza, Chinese or BBQ instead.

I skipped lunch... one of the dogs got sick and made a mess. :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:NIN tomorrow!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

I'm going to Jimmy Buffet and John Fogerty tomorrow.
And even it were only Jimmy Buffet, I would still win.

I saw they were playing. I like my option much better.

:barf:
You're killing me Smalls.

[youtube]z-ED6yjM_pk[/youtube]
I'd like to see Jimmy Buffet and John Fogerty. Thast sounds fun. Eat some aids burgers in paradise
2 more hours... 2 more hours...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::? the shogun queens are only 15

There's a Derick joke here, but I'm to tired to pick out the best one.

He was interested until one of them informed her boyfriend's name was Corey.
Chip Wrote:2 more hours... 2 more hours...

1 hour 5 minutes
Derick Wrote:Its friday, and I'm ready for a weekend

I kept thinking yesterday was Friday
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This poor co-worker of mine. Has never gone Up North, doesn't know how to play Euchre (a Michigan must), has never tubed down a river, hasn't seen many movies, and now she informs me that she's never been to a real concert. Good grief, talk about deprived!!

I have no clue how to play euchre. I don't even know what that is.
Chip Wrote:I just had 3 sloppy joes, a bag of chips, and two tall beers.
I'm so full it hurts.
#FirstWorldProblems

I drank a protein shake, a banana, a coffee, three waters and a granola bar. I've been so busy lately that my bodybuilding eating has been affected.
This week has been retarded. I've been working 12-14 hour days. Today one of the tires on another truck blows, takes part of the fender out in the process. When it's all fixed he gets pulled over by MBDOT and gets a $1420 ticket for being overweight, which I now have to fight about.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5