Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/9/13... Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's weird talking to the new guy now that I know he's going to get fired...

He's a new guy, but he's up for termination already??

There's something wrong with him. My boss had to ask him if he had any kind of medical issue that was causing him trouble, but he said he didn't have any issues.

> He's fallen asleep several times.
> We've sent him out with our tools on several occasions and he's brought them back in pieces.
> We've had a few clients call us and tell us he doesn't have the skills for them to pay us for.
> Several clients have asked us to have him not come back again.
> He's severely socially awkward.
> He's got no manners. The dude shares a cubicle with a chick and just busts ass constantly.
> We give him instructions and he calls us a few times to go over them.

how do people like that get a job in the first place?
was he being paid good money?

$32,000

Sent from a Smart phone. Not an iPhone.
so about 15 bucks an hour. thats how much the people at mcdonalds want to be paid.
Joe Wrote:I got my drivers license renewed this weekend and it made me realize how much weight I've gained int he last 4 years. Today I've been trying to recruit the other fat guys from the office to join a gym with me.

Good for you. Losing weight is 70 % diet, 30% exercise. Send me a message if you want me to send you some high protein, low carb recipes.
Joe Wrote:I got my drivers license renewed this weekend and it made me realize how much weight I've gained int he last 4 years. Today I've been trying to recruit the other fat guys from the office to join a gym with me.

I still am trying to lose the baby weight, but I now weigh less than his 11 yr old kid.

I cannot imagine my daughter or son being 11 years old and heavier than I am. Jim and I looked up the average height vs weight for both our children and both of our kids are taller and skinnier for their age.
My sisters nephew turned 2 in November and he weighs 8 lbs more than my daughter who is a year older than him and 3 lbs more than my son who is 3 years older.
NussieT Wrote:

I still am trying to lose the baby weight, but I now weigh less than his 11 yr old kid.

I cannot imagine my daughter or son being 11 years old and heavier than I am. Jim and I looked up the average height vs weight for both our children and both of our kids are taller and skinnier for their age.
My sisters nephew turned 2 in November and he weighs 8 lbs more than my daughter who is a year older than him and 3 lbs more than my son who is 3 years older.

Many ignorant factors surround that kid's weight problem. Mainly, that her mom lets her consume whatever she wants no matter what. And no (before me) set limits on her tv viewing. It's depressing to look at her and more depressing to try to find clothes that for her.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
NussieT Wrote:

Good for you. Losing weight is 70 % diet, 30% exercise. Send me a message if you want me to send you some high protein, low carb recipes.

No one wants to go to the gym with me. I'd love to have something like a nice elliptical at the house but they are way too expensive. I'm going to just have to eat a better diet.

My cousin went viral and I am totally fighting the haters that are commenting. For those of us that know him, there is nothing creepy about what he did, he loves that little girl as if she were his own and he (and her mom) want to make her feel included in their wedding and future.

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/man-prop...-container
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

No one wants to go to the gym with me. I'd love to have something like a nice elliptical at the house but they are way too expensive. I'm going to just have to eat a better diet.

You don't need fancy equipment to get yourself started. Buy a skipping rope, it's the best xas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6