Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/9/13... Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:not sure. I still need to investigate
I have come up with zero results

a 22 year old girl, without any pictures on the internet. thats strange.

And that strange needs to be tamed.

[Image: TamingStrangePromo.jpg]
I finally watched the Canadian Puberty episode.....hilarious
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:When it comes time to get a new car, I've been talking about wanting a Challenger.
But I might switch that up to a Mustang.
It's built 5 minutes from my home, and I like "buying local".

I wouldn't want to drive either of those in the winter. Only because I want salt ruining them

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.

If you wash your car regularly (like once a day or every second day). Driving a vehicle year round is perfectly fine. My car is 10 years old and the only spots of rust are around the edges of the fender and bumper that were fixed because of an accident.
NussieT Wrote:It was a people magazine I read it in.

[Image: uga8ere4.jpg][Image: a8egu3eg.jpg]

He looks like a total chode. I would push him off a mountain too.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It was a people magazine I read it in.

[Image: uga8ere4.jpg][Image: a8egu3eg.jpg]

He looks like a total chode. I would push him off a mountain too.

He could be the real life chodaboy.
Chodaboy shows no mercy.

[youtube]W1XTrVqBC10[/youtube]
So, the Pittsburgh/Boston hockey game over the weekend was fun.
So, Get this. Both my mom and Jim's mom agreed that they would help me out and watch the baby when I went back to work. In the beginning it worked out well and I had it so neither had her the whole week. I didn't want to overwhelm either of them. Then, his mom just began making excuses that she couldn't watch the baby. Whatever, my mom loves watching her and says she is one of the easiest babies she's ever taken care of. This job I took only has me working 4 days a week, which helps too. His mom was over last night and playing with the baby and stuff, so I ask her if she could possibly watch er this Friday (my mom has to go out of town in the afternoon)... I get the "um... well, I think I'm free response". As in, I can't think of an excuse to get out of it just yet. I told Mom this morning that we need to think of someone else that could help out at least occasionally, I am tired of asking someone who obviously is not interested in helping out. It also irritates me how she was just telling me a few weeks ago that she would like to get back to helping out again. Of course, if we call her to watch his older kid, she's all about it without any hesitation. Whatever..

Of course, this woman also told Mom that she would chip in a few bucks towards my baby shower and wound up stiffing her.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, Get this. Both my mom and Jim's mom agreed that they would help me out and watch the baby when I went back to work. In the beginning it worked out well and I had it so neither had her the whole week. I didn't want to overwhelm either of them. Then, his mom just began making excuses that she couldn't watch the baby. Whatever, my mom loves watching her and says she is one of the easiest babies she's ever taken care of. This job I took only has me working 4 days a week, which helps too. His mom was over last night and playing with the baby and stuff, so I ask her if she could possibly watch er this Friday (my mom has to go out of town in the afternoon)... I get the "um... well, I think I'm free response". As in, I can't think of an excuse to get out of it just yet. I told Mom this morning that we need to think of someone else that could help out at least occasionally, I am tired of asking someone who obviously is not interested in helping out. It also irritates me how she was just telling me a few weeks ago that she would like to get back to helping out again. Of course, if we call her to watch his older kid, she's all about it without any hesitation. Whatever..

Of course, this woman also told Mom that she would chip in a few bucks towards my baby shower and wound up stiffing her.

[Image: Not-Sure-What-to-do-With-Hands-Talladega...-Bobby.gif]
Chip Wrote:[Image: Not-Sure-What-to-do-With-Hands-Talladega...-Bobby.gif]

I am venting. I kinda want to tell her off, but that would just start all kinds of drama that I don't want.

I am venting. I kinda want to tell her off, but that would just start all kinds of drama that I don't want.

I had nothing to add.
So, I went the random, confused route.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, Get this. Both my mom and Jim's mom agreed that they would help me out and watch the baby when I went back to work. In the beginning it worked out well and I had it so neither had her the whole week. I didn't want to overwhelm either of them. Then, his mom just began making excuses that she couldn't watch the baby. Whatever, my mom loves watching her and says she is one of the easiest babies she's ever taken care of. This job I took only has me working 4 days a week, which helps too. His mom was over last night and playing with the baby and stuff, so I ask her if she could possibly watch er this Friday (my mom has to go out of town in the afternoon)... I get the "um... well, I think I'm free response". As in, I can't think of an excuse to get out of it just yet. I told Mom this morning that we need to think of someone else that could help out at least occasionally, I am tired of asking someone who obviously is not interested in helping out. It also irritates me how she was just telling me a few weeks ago that she would like to get back to helping out again. Of course, if we call her to watch his older kid, she's all about it without any hesitation. Whatever..

send her to the iron maiden.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I had nothing to add.

Maybe that's how I should have responded to her. :grin:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I had nothing to add.

Maybe that's how I should have responded to her. :grin:

Probably.

Or, if you do flip out, just be sure to start it with "With all due respect..."
I saw my penis lying on a blanket.
Chip Wrote:Probably.

Or, if you do flip out, just be sure to start it with "With all due respect..."

:high5: Totally!

Or

Hey, Jim's Mom... Here's a little something ... :finger: It's real nice...I got it at Target...it was on sale
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6