Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/9/13... Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
LeNeve Wrote:I saw my penis lying on a blanket.

Detachable?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I saw my penis lying on a blanket.

Detachable?

yes
It's weird talking to the new guy now that I know he's going to get fired...
I got my drivers license renewed this weekend and it made me realize how much weight I've gained int he last 4 years. Today I've been trying to recruit the other fat guys from the office to join a gym with me.
Joe Wrote:I got my drivers license renewed this weekend and it made me realize how much weight I've gained int he last 4 years. Today I've been trying to recruit the other fat guys from the office to join a gym with me.

I got on the scale this morning for the first time in a while.
I got a little depressed when I saw 229
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I got my drivers license renewed this weekend and it made me realize how much weight I've gained int he last 4 years. Today I've been trying to recruit the other fat guys from the office to join a gym with me.

I got on the scale this morning for the first time in a while.
I got a little depressed when I saw 229

256. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:It's weird talking to the new guy now that I know he's going to get fired...

He's a new guy, but he's up for termination already??
haha. fatties

I still am trying to lose the baby weight, but I now weigh less than his 11 yr old kid.
LeNeve Wrote:haha. fatties

Confusedad:

[youtube]g5AixBKy7b4[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:It's weird talking to the new guy now that I know he's going to get fired...

There's something wrong with him. My boss had to ask him if he had any kind of medical issue that was causing him trouble, but he said he didn't have any issues.

> He's fallen asleep several times.
> We've sent him out with our tools on several occasions and he's brought them back in pieces.
> We've had a few clients call us and tell us he doesn't have the skills for them to pay us for.
> Several clients have asked us to have him not come back again.
> He's severely socially awkward.
> He's got no manners. The dude shares a cubicle with a chick and just busts ass constantly.
> We give him instructions and he calls us a few times to go over them.
Joe Wrote:

There's something wrong with him. My boss had to ask him if he had any kind of medical issue that was causing him trouble, but he said he didn't have any issues.

> We've sent him out with our tools on several occasions and he's brought them back in pieces.
> We've had a few clients call us and tell us he doesn't have the skills for them to pay us for.
> He's got no manners. The dude shares a cubicle with a chick and just busts ass constantly.

He doesn't THINK there is anything wrong with him.
Joe Wrote:

how do people like that get a job in the first place?
was he being paid good money?
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

how do people like that get a job in the first place?
was he being paid good money?

[Image: Opie.png]
haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6