Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/9/13... Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:when I hear stories like this, my first thought, is always what the girl looks like, and if she has any freaky naked pics of her self on the internet.

8. NEWLYWED MURDER TRIAL BEGINS
A 22-year-old woman accused of killing her new husband, who fell to his death on a cliff in Montana's Glacier National Park, faces charges in federal court.
and are there any?
He's still looking at cat wieners.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
1. SOUTH AFRICA'S EXTENDED FAREWELL TO MANDELA
As world leaders, including President Barack Obama, begin to arrive for a service in Johannesburg on Tuesday, the civil-rights campaigner's life is being memorialized across the country and world.
That dude was just mammoth.

2. THE STORM THAT WON'T END
Snow, freezing rain and sleet forced the cancellation of thousands of flights nationwide and threatens a messy morning commute for those across the northeast corridor.
It's winter. Get over it.

6. RIOT POLICE DEPLOY IN UKRAINE
A day after massive protests, authorities in full riot gear move into the center of Kiev where opposition activists have been occupying a city administration building and a central square.
They were originally scheduled to work at MSU, but those pesky protesters got in the way.

7. WHY KIM JONG UN'S UNCLE IS OUT
North Korea acknowledges that it has purged the country's second most powerful official, accusing him of corruption, drug use, womanizing and leading a "dissolute and depraved life."
I have an uncle or 2 I would like to purge from the country.

A 22-year-old woman accused of killing her new husband, who fell to his death on a cliff in Montana's Glacier National Park, faces charges in federal court.
She won't get a dime of that insurance policy.

9. WHAT INSECT IS NEW TO NEW YORK
A cockroach that can withstand harsh winter cold makes its U.S. debut on the streets Manhattan.
I would have guessed they've been as big a staple of that area as the rat.

10. KENNEDY HONORS FOR BILLY JOEL, SANTANA
Jazz legend Herbie Hancock, opera star Martina Arroyo and actress Shirley MacLaine also receive the nation's highest award for arts and culture.
Never heard of it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:when I hear stories like this, my first thought, is always what the girl looks like, and if she has any freaky naked pics of her self on the internet.

and are there any?
He's still looking at cat wieners.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You notice he didn't deny it.
dammit... Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

and are there any?

not sure. I still need to investigate
I have come up with zero results
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

and are there any?

a 22 year old girl, without any pictures on the internet. thats strange.
JDubb Wrote:From TOMB, hahahahahahaha...
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:So there I am at the mall with the family waiting to see Santa on Saturday. Santa was 'feeding the reindeer' and would be away for the next 45 minutes. Not wanting to loose our spot (we were second in line), we decided to stick it out and wait around. Sure enough, it was almost time for Santa to return and there was a good 50 people in line with all the kids running around playing. It would have made a great commercial for the UN, or racial harmony, or whatever - blacks, asians, south asians, natives, latinos, and white families all getting along swimmingly. Suddenly, here comes Santa through the mall. Most of the kids run to hold their parents hands and get back in line; but not my youngest; Daniella. No one tells her what to do. My oldest tries to grab her hand when suddenly, Daniella yells 'You're a FUCKING baby!'.

Now, being as malls are, they usually set Santa's workshop up in the most spacious part of the mall, and this one was no exception. Being dead center in the mall where everything branches out from there, it echoed and everything came to a halt. People stopped in their tracks. People in the upper level looked down over the railing. People in the lower level were craning their necks to see who it could have been. Santa himself looked over. I bowed my head and looked at someone else's kid trying to play it off. I never said a word, but those around me knew. The 5 or 10 minutes before we saw Santa, seemed like they went by in slow motion. We took our picture and the rest of the day went smoothly, but man that was embarrassing.

How was your weekend?

I would have spanked my kid's ass for cussing.
LeNeve Wrote:dammit... Confusedad:

It's been a whole weekend of cat weiners, I think you've had enough.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Victor_in_Toronto Wrote:So there I am at the mall with the family waiting to see Santa on Saturday. Santa was 'feeding the reindeer' and would be away for the next 45 minutes. Not wanting to loose our spot (we were second in line), we decided to stick it out and wait around. Sure enough, it was almost time for Santa to return and there was a good 50 people in line with all the kids running around playing. It would have made a great commercial for the UN, or racial harmony, or whatever - blacks, asians, south asians, natives, latinos, and white families all getting along swimmingly. Suddenly, here comes Santa through the mall. Most of the kids run to hold their parents hands and get back in line; but not my youngest; Daniella. No one tells her what to do. My oldest tries to grab her hand when suddenly, Daniella yells 'You're a FUCKING baby!'.

Now, being as malls are, they usually set Santa's workshop up in the most spacious part of the mall, and this one was no exception. Being dead center in the mall where everything branches out from there, it echoed and everything came to a halt. People stopped in their tracks. People in the upper level looked down over the railing. People in the lower level were craning their necks to see who it could have been. Santa himself looked over. I bowed my head and looked at someone else's kid trying to play it off. I never said a word, but those around me knew. The 5 or 10 minutes before we saw Santa, seemed like they went by in slow motion. We took our picture and the rest of the day went smoothly, but man that was embarrassing.

How was your weekend?

...and then you would have been hauled away by child services...
Derick Wrote:yup, its that time of year

Not too bad. Only a half inch here. But it's still snowing.
this reporter got 8 inches at the eagles game yesterday

[Image: Ba_UqZqCUAAVWpj.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

How was your weekend?

...and then you would have been hauled away by child services...

Let them try.....
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:and are there any?

a 22 year old girl, without any pictures on the internet. thats strange.

And that strange needs to be tamed.

[Image: TamingStrangePromo.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:

i'd give her more than 8"
Donginator Wrote:

:roflmao:
Hey-O!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6