Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/19/13 - Snow much fun!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We got dumped with a bunch of snow on Saturday night and now we've been hired by the town to haul it away. I wish my cabbage could work the shift but he can't.
10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. LEBANON EXPLOSIONS STRIKE NEAR IRANIAN EMBASSY
Tehran diplomat and over 20 others are killed in twin blasts in Beirut's majority-Shiite southern district.

2. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN CHARGED WITH ASSAULT
His girlfriend claims he pointed a shotgun at her during an argument. It's Zimmerman's latest run-in with the law since his acquittal in the Trayvon Martin case.

3. DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS SHOW NSA PROMISED COURT TO FIX MISSTEPS
The agency repeatedly admitted improperly collecting some surveillance material and pledged to stop.

4. ROB FORD VOWS 'OUTRIGHT' WAR AGAINST TORONTO DETRACTORS
The scandal-plagued mayor of Canada's largest city calls moves to strip him of his powers a "coup d'etat."

5. JPMORGAN CHASE SETTLEMENT MAY COME TODAY
The Wall Street giant could pay $13 billion to compensate investors and help struggling homeowners in addition to a hefty fine.

6. HYUNDAI TO OFFER VEHICLE THAT RUNS ON HYDROGEN
The automaker plans to start selling the zero-emissions Tucson SUVs in Southern California next year and eventually spread to other areas as filling stations are built.

7. GETTYSBURG MARKS 150TH ANNIVERSARY OF LINCOLN ADDRESS
Historians and everyday Americans are revisiting the meaning of the speech and honoring the men who fought in the Civil War.

8. HOW MUCH THE DUELING DINO FOSSILS COULD FETCH
The nearly complete skeletons of a smaller relative of T. rex could be sold for up to $9 million in a New York City auction.

9. WHICH BROADWAY MUSICAL IS PACKING UP TO VEGAS
"Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark," which had a two year run, is the most expensive show ever in New York City history.

10. 2013's WORD OF THE YEAR: 'SELFIE'
The name for a smartphone self-portrait has burst from the confines of Instagram and Twitter into the mainstream, says Britain's Oxford University Press.
The news today sucked.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh. how about that walking dead lasty night. finally a couple boneable chicks. and a nice break from all that stupid shit at the prison too. good episode. I enjoyed it. I'm on team governeer now. kind of. unless he starts raping bitches again, or messes with that little girl somehow.

I thought it was boring. Him walking around like a zombie for like 45 minutes.

I guess.
I was tired of watching them poke zombies with sticks, through a fence, for an hour though.
Chip Wrote:The news today sucked.

dinosaurs and hydrogen cars. kind of cool news. selfie added to dictionary. news that makes me mad.

Rob Ford is like charlie sheen
geoge zimmernemanaya is retarded.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh. how about that walking dead lasty night. finally a couple boneable chicks. and a nice break from all that stupid shit at the prison too. good episode. I enjoyed it. I'm on team governeer now. kind of. unless he starts raping bitches again, or messes with that little girl somehow.

I guess.
I was tired of watching them poke zombies with sticks, through a fence, for an hour though.

Every time they showed all the zombies against the fence I got madder and madder.
Why the hell didn't they each spend a half hour a day killing them.
There is NO way that many would build up.
Even 15 minutes each.
Jebus! There is no way that should have been a problem.
4 score and seven year..

shut the fuck up
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The news today sucked.

dinosaurs and hydrogen cars. kind of cool news. selfie added to dictionary. news that makes me mad.

Rob Ford is like charlie sheen
geoge zimmernemanaya is retarded.

Watching Rob Ford makes me miss Chris Farley.

Talking about cars, I saw a new Dodge Durango this morning, the tail lights look pretty sweet.
It's like one big light, like something out of Tron.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I guess.

Every time they showed all the zombies against the fence I got madder and madder.
Why the hell didn't they each spend a half hour a day killing them.
There is NO way that many would build up.
Even 15 minutes each.
Jebus! There is no way that should have been a problem.
Rick was clearly too busy farming to take care of something important like that.
farmer rick. kind of sick of that guy too. he needs to kick it up a notch.
LeNeve Wrote:farmer rick. kind of sick of that guy too. he needs to kick it up a notch.

I don't think he can handle it.
Did you see how sad he got when he had to kill the pigs?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:farmer rick. kind of sick of that guy too. he needs to kick it up a notch.

becaue he was cuffing the pigs probaly.
Chip Wrote:

Maybe he just really likes bacon.
I have no desire to watch Walking Dead. I don't get the whole zombie thing. I think it's pretty stupid.
Another thing that annoys me about this season...
They're in a jail. Now that people are getting sick, and dying in their sleep, I'm only sleeping in a closed cell. And I'm telling everyone else to do the same.
Either keep the dead people out, or keep them in.
Why is such a hard thing to do? All of those crazy panic attacks would have been avoided too.
This should be a really boring season.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7