Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/19/13 - Snow much fun!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Aaaand we've lost LeNeve....
I have a shitload of work to do. a couple diesel engine replacement. rebuilding a transmission. replacing another transmission. only problem. is my lifts are tied up with shit waiting on parts. so I have shit to do. just no where to do it. so I'm kind of bored.
Chip Wrote:Aaaand we've lost LeNeve....
:barf: :yawn:
well. it's midnight in Tibilisi. so I looked up Tbilisi night clubs. they look fun.
[youtube]ZbxiVfzeJaw[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:I'm sleepy. :yawn:

Ditto
LeNeve Wrote:

2 girls 1 cup?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

2 girls 1 cup?

That one in the middle has lost it and needs help.

:barf: :yawn: :wanker:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Who? Id complain to Jim and then I'd just hear more bitching about me bitching. I am hired as a contractor tonight so I will work with town workers

The cabbages.. I would be making sure their entire day just sucks balls.

I could do that and have every single one of them hate me or I can just ignore them like I already do
LeNeve Wrote:I'm sleepy. :yawn:

Me too. Monday night after the gym I drove into the city to go shopping. I got so excited about some Xmas gifts I ended up staying up til 4am wrapping presents. Then Jim got up at 6, the kids at 7. I worked all day, had an almost 2 hr power nap and now I am hauling snow... Hopefully another hour and we're done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7