Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/19/13 - Snow much fun!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
its COPD awareness month.
NussieT Wrote:Yeah Jeets!!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/the-best-celebrity-hook-up-stories-as-told-by-redditors?s=mobile">http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/the- ... s?s=mobile</a><!-- m -->

:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if the person that works on our computers, ever checks to see what I'm looking up on the internet. I hope he does.

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have no desire to watch Walking Dead. I don't get the whole zombie thing. I think it's pretty stupid.
Ooooo, it's a good thing Pete's not here to read that...

Pete is still crying because the worst team in hockey beat the Penguins last week.

They beat themselves?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We got dumped with a bunch of snow on Saturday night and now we've been hired by the town to haul it away. I wish my cabbage could work the shift but he can't.

Why can't he work?? Isn't he being paid to work?

He's working today. I am too but I don't have to get paid overtime and I don't bitch nearly as much as he does.

I hope you go out of your way to make them miserable.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wassup Numb Nuts???

Yo
LeNeve Wrote:there is a black hoe behind the shop, making a bunch of noise digging around.

I instantly though you were referring to an entirely different Black Ho
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have no desire to watch Walking Dead. I don't get the whole zombie thing. I think it's pretty stupid.
Ooooo, it's a good thing Pete's not here to read that...

Pete is still crying because the worst team in hockey beat the Penguins last week.

They beat themselves?

Worst team, not the gayest.
There's a difference.
Chip Wrote:People think it's still Monday and that we should be talking about storms n shit.

I am hearing more and more about the storm damage. There are a lot of people without power and they are talking like most of those people won't get their power back until this weekend. That has to suck.
Chip Wrote:Worst team, not the gayest.
There's a difference.

Good point
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb is clearly not a supporter of Tbilisi

:roflmao:

I was going to say, JDubb is like the old guy in the room who doesn't get the joke, but, then I realized he IS the old guy in the room who doesn't get the joke.

Sorry JDubb...
Get off my lawn...
[Image: old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We got dumped with a bunch of snow on Saturday night and now we've been hired by the town to haul it away. I wish my cabbage could work the shift but he can't.

Why can't he work?? Isn't he being paid to work?

He's working today. I am too but I don't have to get paid overtime and I don't bitch nearly as much as he does.

I hope you go out of your way to make them miserable.

Who? Id complain to Jim and then I'd just hear more bitching about me bitching. I am hired as a contractor tonight so I will work with town workers
NussieT Wrote:Who? Id complain to Jim and then I'd just hear more bitching about me bitching. I am hired as a contractor tonight so I will work with town workers

The cabbages.. I would be making sure their entire day just sucks balls.
Somebody needs to stop the government from spying on us...

[youtube]5P_0s1TYpJU[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Somebody needs to stop the government from spying on us...

[youtube]5P_0s1TYpJU[/youtube]

those guys said they would call the police on him, if he does that again....

I didn't see him break any laws. and I think that one asian chick is a lesbian. I can tell that without even looking at her social media stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7