Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/19/13 - Snow much fun!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wassup Numb Nuts???
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb is clearly not a supporter of Tbilisi

:roflmao:

I was going to say, JDubb is like the old guy in the room who doesn't get the joke, but, then I realized he IS the old guy in the room who doesn't get the joke.

Sorry JDubb...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb is clearly not a supporter of Tbilisi

:roflmao:

I was going to say, JDubb is like the old guy in the room who doesn't get the joke, but, then I realized he IS the old guy in the room who doesn't get the joke.

Sorry JDubb...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
in bill and teds adventure. after they hug each other they call each other fags. but when its on tv they edit that out, and it says fool instead. it sounds stupid.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wassup Numb Nuts???

Nothin
Readin stuff
Supportin Tbilisi
The usual.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The news today sucked.

dinosaurs and hydrogen cars. kind of cool news. selfie added to dictionary. news that makes me mad.

Rob Ford is like charlie sheen
geoge zimmernemanaya is retarded.

Watching Rob Ford makes me miss Chris Farley.

Talking about cars, I saw a new Dodge Durango this morning, the tail lights look pretty sweet.
It's like one big light, like something out of Tron.

I saw some Jeep Cherokees yesterday being test driven with the Manufacturer plates. Their headlights are becoming just slits.
I'm on a different route now so less time to forum browse!!!
Eddie got demoted to another route. the mirror thing finally got back to the boss
there is a black hoe behind the shop, making a bunch of noise digging around.
LeNeve Wrote:Eddie got demoted to another route. the mirror thing finally got back to the boss
Dang mirrors!!!
its just picking dirt up from a pile. moving over 20 feet, and dumping it in another pile. it picks stuff up, then puts it down. like a strong man competition.
People think it's still Monday and that we should be talking about storms n shit.
LeNeve Wrote:its just picking dirt up from a pile. moving over 20 feet, and dumping it in another pile. it picks stuff up, then puts it down. like a strong man competition.

and I've been watching it for 15 minutes.
Chip Wrote:People think it's still Monday and that we should be talking about storms n shit.

It's almost Wednesday in Tbilisi.
I wonder if the person that works on our computers, ever checks to see what I'm looking up on the internet. I hope he does.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7