Dudebro Nation

Full Version: November 8, 2013 ~ Welcome to Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
May I take your order?

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
ham and egg burrito please. don't forget the hot salsa.
this has been a long week.
Jim's freaking out because a contractor is freaking out because the plant is frozen and a truck won't start because its cold out. It's almost the middle of winter and the plant and shop aren't winterized. What do you expect
LeNeve Wrote:this has been a long week.

It has

NussieT Wrote:Jim's freaking out because a contractor is freaking out because the plant is frozen and a truck won't start because its cold out. It's almost the middle of winter and the plant and shop aren't winterized. What do you expect

So what is the cut off temp for pours?

So I forgot I took this video a couple weeks ago on my Thursday bowling league.
We were bowling this trailer trash team and between games they took "smoke breaks" outside.
Like, 15 minute "smoke breaks".
This guy comes back inside for the 3rd game and can barely walk.
He would stand up, stumble into the score machine then sit back down for a minute.
He managed to "bowl" the first two frames.
This was the last ball he threw before they just marked him as absent.
I'm no drug expert, so I have no idea what he was doing.

Someone walked by me and I moved right as he finally threw it, but, you can see how far the ball made it down the lane before it went in the gutter.

[youtube]0OH-oeusjbY[/youtube]
Football players think baseball players are weird little midgets.

http://deadspin.com/tom-brady-cant-get-o...1460584028
This isn't legal.

[Image: nTchYUz.gif]
I think teslas are pretty cool cars. but they are starting to get that douche bag following that makes me hate a product. and the teslas are all burning down.
This is kind of legal.

[Image: ku-medium.gif]

And leads to this.

[Image: original.png]
LeNeve Wrote:I think teslas are pretty cool cars. but they are starting to get that douche bag following that makes me hate a product. and the teslas are all burning down.

I like Modern Day Cowboy and Edison's Medicine.
[Image: original.jpg]
so twitter is a commodity now, like frozen concentrated orange jews
If that guy was on drugs, its probaly heroin. thats my guess. or he was slamming hard liqour out in the parking lot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4