Dudebro Nation

Full Version: November 8, 2013 ~ Welcome to Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[youtube]M1ShuAEIfGw[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:There's a chain that's like that.
BD's Mongolian BBQ.
It's awesome.
You walk through a buffet like set up, then the chefs are all around this big iron grill with those sticks.

Yes!!! So good!!! It's been awhile since I've gone though. Anytime Jim and I go out to eat he wants Quizno's.

What? Really?
Why on earth would you take Quizno's over a place like that?

Jim doesn't like trying new things . He likes consistency if something changes he's gets all schitzy. He also really likes sandwiches
Holy crap.
It's the entire Jurassic Park movie in one gif.

[Image: MhLHVQ2.gif]
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:There's a chain that's like that.
BD's Mongolian BBQ.
It's awesome.
You walk through a buffet like set up, then the chefs are all around this big iron grill with those sticks.

Yes!!! So good!!! It's been awhile since I've gone though. Anytime Jim and I go out to eat he wants Quizno's.

What? Really?
Why on earth would you take Quizno's over a place like that?

Jim doesn't like trying new things . He likes consistency if something changes he's gets all schitzy. He also really likes sandwiches

:roflmao:
He also really likes sandwiches.
I still need to start watching this show.

[youtube]_7HkG6OSo3E[/youtube]
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

He does. I swear I made like 10 clubhouse sandwiches last week for lunch/supper
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

He does. I swear I made like 10 clubhouse sandwiches last week for lunch/supper

Is he autistic?
Chip Wrote:[Image: original.jpg]

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
1. WHO LED THE WAY IN TRANS FATS' DEMISE
NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg can take credit for using his city's market size to force an early shift away from the pantry staple.
If only they could make some that stuff that's bad for into healthy stuff.

2. 'LICE IS ICKY, BUT IT'S NOT DANGEROUS'
Some schools have changed the way they deal with kids who have live bugs in their hair, letting them return to the classroom to shield them from embarrassment and protect their privacy.
Jim's kid caught that shit a few years ago. She told her mom that her head was itchy and the stupid RN that she is just bought the kid some dandruff shampoo. I never got any props for the hours I put in to get rid of those.

3. TYPHOON SLAMS THE PHILIPPINES
Haiyan races across a string of islands from east to west, lashing beach communities with powerful winds and driving hundreds of thousands from their homes.
I heard that storm is a real bitch.

4. OBAMA SAYS HE'S SORRY PEOPLE ARE LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE
He pledges the government will do everything it can to help those "in a tough position."
Anyone catch that rant byu that guy on before C&R this morning?

5. WHAT'S NEXT FOR TWITTER
After a sensational public debut, the company that's never turned a profit and has just a fraction of Facebook's user base must prove to investors that it's worth the money.
Facebook peeps are sooo jealous.

6. TRIBUTE FOR SLAIN TSA OFFICER AT AIRPORTS
A moment of silence is designated at security checkpoint operations around the country to mark the time Gerardo Hernandez was shot last week at LAX by a rampaging gunman.
What happened?

7. HUNDREDS PROTEST OUTSIDE CALIF. WALMART
Police arrest 54 people, including some employees, at a newly opened store in Los Angeles.
Yes, let's protest new jobs. :roll:

8. HOW ONE N.H. FARMER TAKES CARE OF HIS TURKEYS
Joe Morette has been feeding his Thanksgiving birds beer since 1993. He says it makes them fatter, more flavorful and juicier.
Where can I buy one?

9. RICKETS MAKING A SHOCKING COMEBACK
The disease, marked by bowed legs and curved spines and caused by vitamin D deficiency, largely disappeared from Britain in the 1950s but has increased fourfold in the last 15 years.
Swoot.

10. ATTORNEY: JONATHAN MARTIN HAD MORE THAN ONE ABUSER
The law yer for the Miami Dolphins tackle says Richie Incognito wasn't the only one who harassed his client.
Bullies are everywhere.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim's freaking out because a contractor is freaking out because the plant is frozen and a truck won't start because its cold out. It's almost the middle of winter and the plant and shop aren't winterized. What do you expect

So what is the cut off temp for pours?

For a plant that isn't winterized like ours that doesn't have a hot water boiler, the trucks sit outside etc. it's usually as soon as the nighttime temps dip below 0.
For a plant that has hot water and a place to plug in truck etc. they can go all year long. It just takes the finisher longer.

Do you guys plan on upgrading to run year round?
I'm using a usb flash drive to fix cars today. Wish it could be this easy and clean all the time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Do you guys plan on upgrading to run year round?

Within the next 3 years we plan on building a new building, upgrading our plant, adding the hot water boilers and re locating the entire plant so it isn't around housing anymore. We had to purchase new trucks this year because the ones we had were falling apart and older than me.

The property that the plant is currently on will be turned into set of condo's.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Do you guys plan on upgrading to run year round?

Within the next 3 years we plan on building a new building, upgrading our plant, adding the hot water boilers and re locating the entire plant so it isn't around housing anymore. We had to purchase new trucks this year because the ones we had were falling apart and older than me.

The property that the plant is currently on will be turned into set of condo's.

So what are you going to do with all that free time once the weather gets too cold?

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So what are you going to do with all that free time once the weather gets too cold?

I've got paperwork to finish up on. I'm going Xmas shopping on Tuesday for the day while the kids are in school. We are planning on going to the states for a few days. After Christmas we are starting to fix the trucks for next season
Pages: 1 2 3 4