Dudebro Nation

Full Version: November 8, 2013 ~ Welcome to Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
in aulstralia they call impact guns. "rattle guns"
Chip Wrote:So I forgot I took this video a couple weeks ago on my Thursday bowling league.
We were bowling this trailer trash team and between games they took "smoke breaks" outside.
Like, 15 minute "smoke breaks".
This guy comes back inside for the 3rd game and can barely walk.
He would stand up, stumble into the score machine then sit back down for a minute.
He managed to "bowl" the first two frames.
This was the last ball he threw before they just marked him as absent.
I'm no drug expert, so I have no idea what he was doing.

Someone walked by me and I moved right as he finally threw it, but, you can see how far the ball made it down the lane before it went in the gutter.

[youtube]0OH-oeusjbY[/youtube]

Haha.. maybe he was assuming for the gutter. If he was, he nailed it.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
LeNeve Wrote:If that guy was on drugs, its probaly heroin. thats my guess. or he was slamming hard liqour out in the parking lot.

I've seen a lot of drunk people, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't liquor.
He had this weird, absent look on his face.
LeNeve Wrote:ham and egg burrito please. don't forget the hot salsa.
Sounds good, I'll have one of those too.
10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:

1. WHO LED THE WAY IN TRANS FATS' DEMISE
NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg can take credit for using his city's market size to force an early shift away from the pantry staple.

2. 'LICE IS ICKY, BUT IT'S NOT DANGEROUS'
Some schools have changed the way they deal with kids who have live bugs in their hair, letting them return to the classroom to shield them from embarrassment and protect their privacy.

3. TYPHOON SLAMS THE PHILIPPINES
Haiyan races across a string of islands from east to west, lashing beach communities with powerful winds and driving hundreds of thousands from their homes.

4. OBAMA SAYS HE'S SORRY PEOPLE ARE LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE
He pledges the government will do everything it can to help those "in a tough position."

5. WHAT'S NEXT FOR TWITTER
After a sensational public debut, the company that's never turned a profit and has just a fraction of Facebook's user base must prove to investors that it's worth the money.

6. TRIBUTE FOR SLAIN TSA OFFICER AT AIRPORTS
A moment of silence is designated at security checkpoint operations around the country to mark the time Gerardo Hernandez was shot last week at LAX by a rampaging gunman.

7. HUNDREDS PROTEST OUTSIDE CALIF. WALMART
Police arrest 54 people, including some employees, at a newly opened store in Los Angeles.

8. HOW ONE N.H. FARMER TAKES CARE OF HIS TURKEYS
Joe Morette has been feeding his Thanksgiving birds beer since 1993. He says it makes them fatter, more flavorful and juicier.

9. RICKETS MAKING A SHOCKING COMEBACK
The disease, marked by bowed legs and curved spines and caused by vitamin D deficiency, largely disappeared from Britain in the 1950s but has increased fourfold in the last 15 years.

10. ATTORNEY: JONATHAN MARTIN HAD MORE THAN ONE ABUSER
The law yer for the Miami Dolphins tackle says Richie Incognito wasn't the only one who harassed his client.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If that guy was on drugs, its probaly heroin. thats my guess. or he was slamming hard liqour out in the parking lot.

I've seen a lot of drunk people, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't liquor.
He had this weird, absent look on his face.

most people ive seen smoking weed, don't get that far gone either. he had that heroin zombie approach going on.
I've never seen anyone using heroin in real life either. just on tv shows.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:ham and egg burrito please. don't forget the hot salsa.
Sounds good, I'll have one of those too.

its really good. it has potatoes in it today. that was a nice surprise.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim's freaking out because a contractor is freaking out because the plant is frozen and a truck won't start because its cold out. It's almost the middle of winter and the plant and shop aren't winterized. What do you expect

So what is the cut off temp for pours?

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.

For a plant that isn't winterized like ours that doesn't have a hot water boiler, the trucks sit outside etc. it's usually as soon as the nighttime temps dip below 0.
For a plant that has hot water and a place to plug in truck etc. they can go all year long. It just takes the finisher longer.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen anyone using heroin in real life either. just on tv shows.

I'm actually surprised by that.
10. ATTORNEY: JONATHAN MARTIN HAD MORE THAN ONE ABUSER
The law yer for the Miami Dolphins tackle says Richie Incognito wasn't the only one who harassed his client.

fuck you whare! fuck you darphin!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen anyone using heroin in real life either. just on tv shows.

I'm actually surprised by that.

I am kind of surprised at this too. :?
did any of you get lice in school? I remember like a few times a year, there was always a breakout. but no one ever figured out who started it, and it never wiped out the entire school. in fact I never knew anybody to get lice.
LeNeve Wrote:did any of you get lice in school? I remember like a few times a year, there was always a breakout. but no one ever figured out who started it, and it never wiped out the entire school. in fact I never knew anybody to get lice.

There was a kid on my bus that got it once. Since we were on the bus so long the bus driver went all OCD and made us scrub it clean.
LeNeve Wrote:did any of you get lice in school? I remember like a few times a year, there was always a breakout. but no one ever figured out who started it, and it never wiped out the entire school. in fact I never knew anybody to get lice.

I had Thai Flied Lice for lunch yesterday...

But no, I've never known anyone to get it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4