Dudebro Nation

Full Version: November 8, 2013 ~ Welcome to Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If anyone wants a good read, go to the TOMB from yesterday and read the last 5 pages. It is a religious debate between Eddie, Becker, Cunty, Tenn Dan and Rocketdog threw in a comment or two. Interesting interaction, there is no right or wrong answer and no way to change others beliefs...
are lice the same as crabs?
LeNeve Wrote:did any of you get lice in school? I remember like a few times a year, there was always a breakout. but no one ever figured out who started it, and it never wiped out the entire school. in fact I never knew anybody to get lice.
I never got lice but knew a few people that did. Lice always scared the shit out of me as a kid.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:did any of you get lice in school? I remember like a few times a year, there was always a breakout. but no one ever figured out who started it, and it never wiped out the entire school. in fact I never knew anybody to get lice.

I had Thai Flied Lice for lunch yesterday...

But no, I've never known anyone to get it.

Now I want Thai Flied Lice!!! The kids are going for a sleepover tonight so maybe...
JDubb Wrote:
I never got lice but knew a few people that did. Lice always scared the shit out of me as a kid.

It still scares the shit out of me.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I had Thai Flied Lice for lunch yesterday...

But no, I've never known anyone to get it.

Now I want Thai Flied Lice!!! The kids are going for a sleepover tonight so maybe...

It was the bees knees.
Chip Wrote:It was the bees knees.

One of my favourite places to eat in the city is called Mongo's. It's a make your own stir-fry place. You fill a bowl full of what veggies, noodles, rice,meat and sauces you want. You bring it to the chefs they grill it in front of you. So good!!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It was the bees knees.

One of my favourite places to eat in the city is called Mongo's. It's a make your own stir-fry place. You fill a bowl full of what veggies, noodles, rice,meat and sauces you want. You bring it to the chefs they grill it in front of you. So good!!!

There's a chain that's like that.
BD's Mongolian BBQ.
It's awesome.
You walk through a buffet like set up, then the chefs are all around this big iron grill with those sticks.
Chip Wrote:There's a chain that's like that.
BD's Mongolian BBQ.
It's awesome.
You walk through a buffet like set up, then the chefs are all around this big iron grill with those sticks.

Yes!!! So good!!! It's been awhile since I've gone though. Anytime Jim and I go out to eat he wants Quizno's.
me & my brother got head lice at the same time as kids, you could actually see them jump for each others heads. We had to wash everything in the house & use some special shampoo to get rid of them
Donginator Wrote:me & my brother got head lice at the same time as kids, you could actually see them jump for each others heads. We had to wash everything in the house & use some special shampoo to get rid of them

Confusedhock: I feel like I have head lice now, just from reading that.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:There's a chain that's like that.
BD's Mongolian BBQ.
It's awesome.

Yes!!! So good!!! It's been awhile since I've gone though. Anytime Jim and I go out to eat he wants Quizno's.

What? Really?
Why on earth would you take Quizno's over a place like that?
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:me & my brother got head lice at the same time as kids, you could actually see them jump for each others heads. We had to wash everything in the house & use some special shampoo to get rid of them

Confusedhock: I feel like I have head lice now, just from reading that.
:roflmao: some kids parents sent him to school with head lice, many people caught it from the kid
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMz-PlhfnLqfZVj25DZGC...S7sRIFBF3F]
Apparently none of this is CGI...

[youtube]uj0v1BgzUdc[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4