Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 06/28/13 -- Long Weekend Bitches!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Woohoo for long weekends!!!! Plans for the weekend?

I have gym classes, two sets of fireworks to attend, two birthday parties, a dinner date with some friends and a concrete pour
My long weekend isn't until next weekend.
I'm taking my day off Friday, and working Thursday instead.
This weekend I get to work a bunch, and will probably get roped into going to a street fair.
Chip Wrote:My long weekend isn't until next weekend.
I'm taking my day off Friday, and working Thursday instead.
This weekend I get to work a bunch, and will probably get roped into going to a street fair.
My daughters 3rd birthday is next weekend. I haven't decided what I am doing yet. We were going to have a bonfire and what not at the pit but bathroom access is non existent.
I wonder if today will be the day Pete nice decides to rejoin us. He really hasn't been on social media either.
I have a shit load of work to do this weekend. There will be no fun had at all.

I'm making great progress in the basement, but it's a total disaster area right now and my garage has been turned into a workshop or saws and drywall on both sides so I can't even fit either car in it. The upstairs is still jam packed with stuff since Stacy moved in. It's really hard to find places for all of these things and I can't put them in the basement, because I am trying to clean that out as well. I went from one little trash bag a week to like 6 and I still have a dumpster bag in the driveway that I have to finish filling and get rid of before people arrive for the party.

The party is on Saturday, but I also have the thing with JDubb, Keefer, Kace and maybe a few others on Wednesday. I think my parents are arriving Wednesday too. My parents must thing I'm weird. If I'm not introducing them to my internet girlfriends I'm introducing them to other strangers from the internet.
NussieT Wrote:I wonder if today will be the day Pete nice decides to rejoin us. He really hasn't been on social media either.

I don't get the whole angry Pete thing.

I make one liberal statement and I get jumped on by two to three of you each time.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I wonder if today will be the day Pete nice decides to rejoin us. He really hasn't been on social media either.

I don't get the whole angry Pete thing.

I make one liberal statement and I get jumped on by two to three of you each time.
I think he had something planned where he wouldn't be able to post for a couple of days and wanted to be dramatic about it.
sup and stuff. no long weekend this weekend. next week we have off the 4th, I took the 5th off for travel, sat and sunday are race days at Road America
apparently there is a blackhawks parade today. everyone is wearing their jerserys
Derick Wrote:sup and stuff. no long weekend this weekend. next week we have off the 4th, I took the 5th off for travel, sat and sunday are race days at Road America

Living my dream. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:sup and stuff. no long weekend this weekend. next week we have off the 4th, I took the 5th off for travel, sat and sunday are race days at Road America

If you aren't going to do it, someone should.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

If you aren't going to do it, someone should.

I'm going to buy an old cement truck and start my empire form there
Derick Wrote:apparently there is a blackhawks parade today. everyone is wearing their jerserys

I heard 25% of Chicago showed up late, or called off work the day after they won.
Joe Wrote:

next year, get your ass out here for the AMA races.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:apparently there is a blackhawks parade today. everyone is wearing their jerserys

I heard 25% of Chicago showed up late, or called off work the day after they won.
I was off for racing school, but when I got back I heard we have 3 people call off on the dock on my shift
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9