Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 06/28/13 -- Long Weekend Bitches!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Joe Wrote:I don't get the Sweet Caroline - Boston thing. How do they tie together?
It has something to do with a Kennedy.
Chip Wrote:[Image: bostonglobe-blackhawks.jpg]

Is that legit?
Is there really anyone out there that doesn't want to see Mayweather lose?
Joe Wrote:I don't get the Sweet Caroline - Boston thing. How do they tie together?

I have no idea.
I always figured it just started as a Red Sox thing.
Joe Wrote:Is there really anyone out there that doesn't want to see Mayweather lose?
That's boxing right?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is that legit?

Yeah.
They took out a full page add in the Boston Globe.
Joe Wrote:Is there really anyone out there that doesn't want to see Mayweather lose?

I don't hear any people hoping he'll win at all.
haha, i like how the two threads (this one and the CnR Forum) are almost identical.

Hi everyone, by the way!

I joined this forum a while ago but forgot my password and had to create a new one.
theNarmstrong Wrote:haha, i like how the two threads (this one and the CnR Forum) are almost identical.

Hi everyone, by the way!

I joined this forum a while ago but forgot my password and had to create a new one.
Welcome Narm!!!
theNarmstrong Wrote:haha, i like how the two threads (this one and the CnR Forum) are almost identical.

Hi everyone, by the way!

Sup and stuff
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is that legit?

Yeah.

That's really classy of them.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is that legit?

Yeah.

That's really classy of them.

:roflmao:

Apparently class doesn't extend all the way down to their drunk goalie.

[youtube]_BhcSw2YRw0[/youtube]

Hi everyone, by the way!

Welcome back, then!

Hi everyone, by the way!

Hi. The best neil

Hi everyone, by the way!

LOL, I could have just reset it for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9