Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 06/28/13 -- Long Weekend Bitches!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Penn State hasn't learned a thing...

[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]
My employees asked for their pay cheques today. One said they need has money so they can pick up their kids and the other had to take their dog to the vet
Chip Wrote:Penn State hasn't learned a thing...

[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]

:eek: Pedobear!!!
[Image: bostonglobe-blackhawks.jpg]
A glow-in-the-dark Lambo... is kinda gay

Confusedarcasm: [Image: screenshot_101.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:My employees asked for their pay cheques today. One said they need has money so they can pick up their kids and the other had to take their dog to the vet

Simple answer: Sorry they are not ready yet and I am busy.
NussieT Wrote:My employees asked for their pay cheques today. One said they need has money so they can pick up their kids and the other had to take their dog to the vet

They need money so they can pick their kids up?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Simple answer: Sorry they are not ready yet and I am busy.

The payroll company hasn't released them is what I use. Honestly I may switch back to auto deposits although I hate them because it's getting annoying
Chip Wrote:

Gas money, then child support and then food for the boys because its like a 2 hour drive to get them
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Gas money, then child support and then food for the boys because its like a 2 hour drive to get them

Maybe you should start handing out ads for money management classes with their pay checks.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Maybe you should start handing out ads for money management classes with their pay checks.

The one employee is 40 and lives with her 22 year old daughter and her parents. She doesn't pay rent, where her money goes baffles me.

You have to do direct deposit. Don't even offer paper checks. I don't have that option here.
Joe Wrote:

You have to do direct deposit. Don't even offer paper checks. I don't have that option here.

We used to do direct deposit but we had issues with the payments going in on the right day. I didn't start getting issues with this until this Spring.
I don't get the Sweet Caroline - Boston thing. How do they tie together?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9