Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 06/28/13 -- Long Weekend Bitches!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
jkeefer Wrote:
theNarmstrong Wrote:haha, i like how the two threads (this one and the CnR Forum) are almost identical.

Hi everyone, by the way!

I joined this forum a while ago but forgot my password and had to create a new one.

Hi. The best neil

He was Neil Armstrong #2 until #1 kicked it. Now it's all his.
Joe Wrote:
theNarmstrong Wrote:haha, i like how the two threads (this one and the CnR Forum) are almost identical.

Hi everyone, by the way!

I joined this forum a while ago but forgot my password and had to create a new one.

LOL, I could have just reset it for you.

Yeah Narm. I have had to do that before
Geesh !!! :lol:
I'm always amazing by having to flush the urinals at work every time I have to use one. Who just gets done, zips up and says Fuck Flushing!
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Apparently class doesn't extend all the way down to their drunk goalie.

[youtube]_BhcSw2YRw0[/youtube]

WOOOOOO!!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:I'm always amazing by having to flush the urinals at work every time I have to use one. Who just gets done, zips up and says Fuck Flushing!

Apparently a lot of people.
We actually have to have signs in the bathrooms in our building, reminding people to flush.
They still don't.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm always amazing by having to flush the urinals at work every time I have to use one. Who just gets done, zips up and says Fuck Flushing!

We actually have to have signs in the bathrooms in our building, reminding people to flush.
They still don't.

I keep hoping to catch someone one day.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

They still don't.

Just don't get carried away and set up a a video camera...
Chip Wrote:Just don't get carried away and set up a a video camera...

Yeah, you never want to be the dude in the bathroom wit a camera. Only chicks can do that.

Hi everyone, by the way!

Joey could have found it for you...
NussieT Wrote:

Hi everyone, by the way!

Joey could have found it for you...

And then i realized I'm a bitch for not saying hi
[Image: QEFuYXe.jpg]
[Image: gpALGIH.gif]
:roflmao: to both of those
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]Grant park Chicago. This morning
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

They still don't.

my job, we have automatic flushers at our urinals
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9