Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 5/10/2013 - Merica Date!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
LeNeve Wrote:some chicks can pee straight out I think.

This might require some research.
I'm no expert on the female urinary process though. you could probaly bet drunk chicks at the bar to try and pee in the urinals and do a scientific study on it I guess.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not giving the bar tender 1-2 dollars every drink. fuck that.

I think they mean every round. You should tip $1 every time you go to the bar, if it is a lot of drinks, $2
I got hit in the head with a masturbatory aid that fell out of the cabinet one time. Confusedad:

I always give at least $1 a drink.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:some chicks can pee straight out I think.

This might require some research.
Ok Chuck Berry

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
LeNeve Wrote:I got hit in the head with a masturbatory aid that fell out of the cabinet one time. Confusedad:
Classic Leneve

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
LeNeve Wrote:I got hit in the head with a masturbatory aid that fell out of the cabinet one time. Confusedad:

My wife had one, but it broke and wont turn on after a year. I wonder why it broke?

We had to throw it away.
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah ladies, don't be afraid to admit it and talk about it. My sister talks about how she masturbates all the time, it was rather uncomfortable when she was younger, like 17 and 18, but I am used to it now that she is 30 and still talking about how she flicks her bean all the time. I think she did it at first b/c I was uncomfortable, now she tells anyone who will listen.

I caught my wife doing it once and I am pretty sure she does it when I am out of town, we just don't talk about it.

How often do you ladies play with the little man in the boat?

I used to find the back massager wand under the bed on her side all the time a few years ago.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I think they mean every round. You should tip $1 every time you go to the bar, if it is a lot of drinks, $2

in that case yes.

but I'm usually drinking different beer than the rest of the people, so it's just me going to get a beer solo usually. which its already 3 dollars for one shitty beer, like BL CL, etc.... so fuck that tip
Pete Nice Wrote:

Considering beers are generally $5-6 for a decent beer $1 per beer is roughly 20%
Yeah, you gotta tip $1 per round, even if it is just one beer. If you want to save money on tips, take turns going and buying rounds. 4 or 5 beers each round and only $1 tip, then you don't have another round for 4 or 5 more beers.
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, you gotta tip $1 per round, even if it is just one beer. If you want to save money on tips, take turns going and buying rounds. 4 or 5 beers each round and only $1 tip, then you don't have another round for 4 or 5 more beers.

Most of the time, I just get a tab, and tip around 20% at the end.
But if I'm buying them one at a time, always at least a $1 tip
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, you gotta tip $1 per round, even if it is just one beer. If you want to save money on tips, take turns going and buying rounds. 4 or 5 beers each round and only $1 tip, then you don't have another round for 4 or 5 more beers.

You gotta stop in Anthony's while you are in HBG. 102 on tap.

[Image: 382068_493393950709241_1850035011_n.jpg]
LeNeve has turned into the douchey guy in the crowd that says fuck the pitcher of Bud Light. He wants the good stuff.

:high5: To being the douchey guy with good taste.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13