Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 5/10/2013 - Merica Date!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ok, but Beckster is NOT in charge of snacks.

And Joe is NOT in charge of music.

Oh that's fucked up. Can we just listen to Octane, Rock Bar and Lithium? We can throw on a little BPM when the driver gets tired and needs to do coke.

I can live with that.

I can't live w Octane, that channel is AWE-FUCKING-FUL
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:whomo:

Man.... 2 of you busting my balls on this.
Pete Nice Wrote:I always wanted to drive across country, all the way to CA. Two or three people in an SUV, windows down, good music playing, stopping where ever we wanted, whenever we wanted.

Me and a friend almost did that, 7 years ago or so.
When Michigan was in the Rose Bowl.
We were going to drive to Vegas, stay there for New Years, then just drive down to Pasadena for the day of the game.
But then Michigan ended up playing USC, and my friends hook up for tickets couldn't get them because with USC they got really scarce.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:And Joe is NOT in charge of music.

Oh that's fucked up. Can we just listen to Octane, Rock Bar and Lithium? We can throw on a little BPM when the driver gets tired and needs to do coke.

I can live with that.

I can't live w Octane, that channel is AWE-FUCKING-FUL

Octane is about 50/50 for me.
But even when it's bad, it's not that bad.
I would just keep telling myself it could be worse, and JDubb could be playing is weird techno shit.
Ok, we do have to go see the worlds biggest ball of twine.
I mean, Clarke was willing to drive 4 hours one way just to see the 2nd biggest.
http://www.hark.com/clips/mlkpwxgjzs-2nd...l-of-twine
I think 80's on 8 and Hair Nation are the way to go. Mix in some CD's and some MP3's. Maybe even listen to an audio book.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

coke? now we're talking.
Chip Wrote:Octane is about 50/50 for me.
But even when it's bad, it's not that bad.
I would just keep telling myself it could be worse, and JDubb could be playing is weird techno shit.

I channel hop constantly. It annoys most people, but I can't listen to stuff I don't like. I only enjoy maybe 45% of what's on Octane.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
how bad would that suck. dying from a tainted chicken sandwich in the middle of Kansas.
I spend probably 75% of my radio time on Lithium, Faction and Classic Vinyl
Chip Wrote:I spend probably 75% of my radio time on Lithium, Faction and Classic Vinyl

thats probaly mine too. I've been back and forth between those 3 all day actually.
I turn the channel ASAP if I don't like the song, so when I listen to music on Sirius, except for BPM, I am flipping around every few minutes.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I spend probably 75% of my radio time on Lithium, Faction and Classic Vinyl

thats probaly mine too. I've been back and forth between those 3 all day actually.

Octane, Hair Nation and Ozzy's Boneyard probably make up 20%
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Octane, Hair Nation and Ozzy's Boneyard probably make up 20%
:high5: yep. same here.
Pete Nice Wrote:I turn the channel ASAP if I don't like the song, so when I listen to music on Sirius, except for BPM, I am flipping around every few minutes.

I'm about to change some spiderwebs bullshit right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13