Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 5/10/2013 - Merica Date!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Everybody's going to Kansas and I'm just sitting here masturbating.........actually, masturbating sounds like more fun than going to Kansas.

Sent from the future
Brian Wrote:Everybody's going to Kansas and I'm just sitting here masturbating.........actually, masturbating sounds like more fun than going to Kansas.

Sent from the future

:roflmao:
Brian Wrote:Everybody's going to Kansas and I'm just sitting here masturbating.........actually, masturbating sounds like more fun than going to Kansas.

Sent from the future

Good call.

Sent from the future

I tried to work you in, but you are just so damn far away, would add like 10 to 12 hours to the trip, you would have to come down to Harrisburg as a starting point.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Sent from the future

I tried to work you in, but you are just so damn far away, would add like 10 to 12 hours to the trip, you would have to come down to Harrisburg as a starting point.
Yeah, its like 5 hours to Harrisburg. I live in the Kansas of upstate NY.

Sent from the future
Fuck the two cars. Lets rent a rv. That way we can all pile in there together. We all chip in for fuel. When we doing this?
Derick Wrote:Fuck the two cars. Lets rent a rv. That way we can all pile in there together. We all chip in for fuel. When we doing this?

this sounds fun actually. minus the Kansas part.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Kansas sounds like a horrible, horrible place.

Yeah, I think we all need to take a road trip there and fix that place.

We should take a road trip to visit LeNeve one day. We can drive in Joe's blueberry. He can pick me up, swing up and get Chip, Brampton and Beckster. Then kn to Chicago to get Derrick. Over towards MN to get Matt, JDubb and T. Then we will roll. We are gonna need 2 vehicles. Anyone else have an SUV

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
It would probably more efficient if I just picked up Matt and Jdubb on my way down. If Derick went to MN it would be a somewhat straight ride down
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Octane is about 50/50 for me.
But even when it's bad, it's not that bad.
I would just keep telling myself it could be worse, and JDubb could be playing is weird techno shit.

I channel hop constantly. It annoys most people, but I can't listen to stuff I don't like. I only enjoy maybe 45% of what's on Octane.
I channel hop too!
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedhock: moldy sandwiches. Confusedwoot:

:finger:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Gotta take the baby for her next round of vaccinations. Poor thing is going to be miserable.

I took my oldest this morning for last shot before Kindergarten this morning. This afternoon we are going to the eye doctor.

Those shots hurt her. She has been out-of-sorts since then. Poor thing.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Who the fuck is John Snow?

First a moldy sandwich, second no diner waiting for her hard working man, now this.....

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:

Hey, I didn't know, dammit.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:First a moldy sandwich, second no diner waiting for her hard working man, now this.....

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:

Bitches be trippin.

[Image: f2af28.jpeg]

Lame
Joe Wrote:It's uncomfortable to listen to Psychics because you know they are so full of shit.

I don't buy into that shit at all. I get how some people think it's "fun", but I don't think it should be taken seriously.

How psychics help the police: "I sense the body is near a source of water".. Um, yeah, which could basically be anywhere. Ugh.
Pete Nice Wrote:WTF is going on here?

Wouldn't she still piss all over herself? That hole is too far back to really just bend a little.

[Image: 576e17.jpeg]

It's all in the angle she is tilting her pelvis at. It's not comfortable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13