Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 5/10/2013 - Merica Date!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
NussieT Wrote:Any plans for this weekend?

Other than my regular scheduled gym classes, I've got nothing. I may go down to the greenhouses and scope out the flowers I want to plant in my flower beds this year.
delivering pizza's tonight
bike ride if no rain tomorrow
going to see Fab Faux (Beatles cover band) tomorrow night
Sunday- Mother day brunch
LeNeve Wrote:weirf. i got a raise, but no one told me I was getting one.

That happens to me.
I have to notice it myself on my paystubs.
I've gone without noticing it for a month before.

Other than my regular scheduled gym classes, I've got nothing. I may go down to the greenhouses and scope out the flowers I want to plant in my flower beds this year.

Tonight - cut the grass then drive to Harrisburg.

Saturday - Work in Harrisburg, drive home, go to Roland's to eat lobster rolls and watch the Pens game, go to Mighty Mighty Bosstones show, go to Oleg's birthday on a rooftop deck downtown with a live DJ.

Sunday - Mother's day stuff. Go to brunch or late lunch with the family. Hopefully I won't have to watch a Penguins game Sunday night, but if I do, I will.

Yeah, I have to make this into a bathroom.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Notice in the picture how the asshole that built the room didn't think it was a good idea to connect the walls to the ceiling joists. That would be why I'm taking down the bathroom they built and putting up a new one.

I'm in so far over my head.
It's uncomfortable to listen to Psychics because you know they are so full of shit.
plans this weekend. Fix everything the storm broke. Confusedad:
I agree on most of this.

Te only always I do not do it hotel maid. I just feel that a they do not deserve a tip for doing their job, especially since I keep my hotel rooms clean anyway. PLus I have a deep mistrust of hotel maids. I always either take all my vhaluables with me, use the room safe if they have one, hide them or use key locks on the zippers of my backpack to lock that up.

I do not agree with any of the sometimes and think coaches and teachers should NEVER get tipped. Tutors maybe if they do a real good job.

I agree with holidays, but the Nanny only if she is full time or a live in.

[Image: c4b8f1.png]
Joe Wrote:It's uncomfortable to listen to Psychics because you know they are so full of shit.

yeah. its so awkward
WTF is going on here?

Wouldn't she still piss all over herself? That hole is too far back to really just bend a little.

[Image: 576e17.jpeg]
I'm not giving the bar tender 1-2 dollars every drink. fuck that.
No doubt she's peeing in her jeans.
Christian Mingle dude Tre sounds creepy
some chicks can pee straight out I think.
Yeah ladies, don't be afraid to admit it and talk about it. My sister talks about how she masturbates all the time, it was rather uncomfortable when she was younger, like 17 and 18, but I am used to it now that she is 30 and still talking about how she flicks her bean all the time. I think she did it at first b/c I was uncomfortable, now she tells anyone who will listen.

I caught my wife doing it once and I am pretty sure she does it when I am out of town, we just don't talk about it.

How often do you ladies play with the little man in the boat?

[Image: b79ca5.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13