Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4/4/13 - Pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would like to know why, after today, I will have had 6 wheel bearing replacements in less than two years.

This is the only problem that I have found in the 3 1/2 years I have owned this car. Only complaint period.

maybe you should lose some weight.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:If they work from 10AM to 5PM on the car, after some leway for taxes and stuff, that still comes out to about $130 per hour for labor.

Have I said how much I hate getting work done at dealers?
thats not how flat rate times work. Just so you know
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm actually working on a Honda plant in Alabama.
And at the rate they're changing things, I'll be working on this all summer.
Now I'm starting to feel bad because it seems like I'm getting all of Pete's money.
whats your feeling on the Minor & major Maintenance schedules Honda proposes to owners?

Minor every 12k-15k Miles & major every 24k-30k miles

My civic is due for a minor but they always find something else wrong
I guess it depends on what is included in the services.
so Pete had a fun time at the dealer today......apparently.

Remember, flat rate times are flat rate times. They are industry set, and most places wont budge on them. If the multiple repairs you had done were related to one another, you may have recieved a deal, but they weren't. As a flat rate tech myself, I wouldn't give you my estimate and wouldn't budge on my quote. If it takes me 3 hours to do a 7 hour estimate, I get paid 7 hours. If it takes me 10 hours to do it, I get paid 7 hours.

I you told them before they did the repair to cram it, the advisor probably would have worked out a deal on the labor, and also possibly a discount on the parts.

I will say, because you arent' a returning customer, you will get as minimal help as they will possibly give you. Remember, they are still a business and are there to make money.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If they work from 10AM to 5PM on the car, after some leway for taxes and stuff, that still comes out to about $130 per hour for labor.

Have I said how much I hate getting work done at dealers?
thats not how flat rate times work. Just so you know

And the poor guy working on your car isn't getting hardly any of that 130 per hour labor rate. Dealerships get the customer and the technician both in the ass.
NussieT Wrote:Best pizza ever is: onions, cheese, green and red peppers, finely chopped grilled chicken and bacon on a pitashell. Low calorie, high protein and soooo good

Best pizza toppings: ham, onion, green pepper and ground beef
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Best pizza ever is: onions, cheese, green and red peppers, finely chopped grilled chicken and bacon on a pitashell. Low calorie, high protein and soooo good

I cooked a Digiorno pizza last night with everything. It was pretty amazing.

Digornos are the best
LeNeve Wrote:who wants to go to Ohio for some chicks birthday gang bang?

You would have to get in line behind Black Ice and 2 other black dudes.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I know all of you health nuts on here probably haven't, but the new Cool Ranch Tacos are like food crack...yummy!!!

I'm never liked the Cool Ranch Doritos and I don't care for Taco Smell.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT
High five to hating mushrooms !!!
[img Wrote:http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/im-a-m...m-game.jpg[/img]

:roflmao: :roflmao: It's funny cuz it's true.
Pete Nice Wrote:Best pizza? I make it at home.

Instead of sauce, use Franks Red Hot. Then sprinkle taco meat seasoning powder on it. The place hot banana peppers on it. Then use seasoned shredded mexican taco cheese for the cheese. Then sprinkle more taco meat seasoning powder on top and bake it.

Delicious. It won my New Years Eve pizza making contest this year.

That's a spicy pizza!
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 164223_448001015275828_522750275_n.jpg]
I should do with Jim's dog.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8