Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4/4/13 - Pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:dead cat in a radiator Confusedad:
So gross and so sad.

sad that so many wild cats are running around. not sad that it can no longer breed.
It must be how cold your winters actually get. We don't get too many animals crawling up into engines until fall and even then it's not often. Most cats in full on winter just freeze to death
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Best pizza ever is: onions, cheese, green and red peppers, finely chopped grilled chicken and bacon on a pitashell. Low calorie, high protein and soooo good

I cooked a Digiorno pizza last night with everything. It was pretty amazing.
My aunt tried to get me to eat a pizza on Easter that had shrimp and mushrooms on it. That's so nasty
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Best pizza ever is: onions, cheese, green and red peppers, finely chopped grilled chicken and bacon on a pitashell. Low calorie, high protein and soooo good

My aunt tried to get me to eat a pizza on Easter that had shrimp and mushrooms on it. That's so nasty
That sounds horrible.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That sounds horrible.
I hate seafood but hate mushrooms even more.
Wassup Krew? Pepperoni, Black Olives & Jalapeños on my pizza please!!!
NussieT Wrote:I hate seafood but hate mushrooms even more.
I like seafood, but not when people try to put in places where it doesn't belong.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wassup Krew? Pepperoni, Black Olives & Jalapeños on my pizza please!!!
Add some pineapple too.
Bacon and onion is my favorite pizza.
JDubb Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wassup Krew? Pepperoni, Black Olives & Jalapeños on my pizza please!!!
Add some pineapple too.
:puke: Thats like putting bacon on ice cream. Just doesn't go together!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Add some pineapple too.
:puke: Thats like putting bacon on ice cream. Just doesn't go together!!!
Try it, it's very good.
Chip Wrote:Bacon and onion is my favorite pizza.
Cheese and onion is really good. That was my drunken meal when my friend owned the pizza restaurant I worked at in high school
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That actually sounds pretty awesome
NussieT Wrote:
Cheese and onion is really good. That was my drunken meal when my friend owned the pizza restaurant I worked at in high school

Bacon and pineapple is my second.
And maybe supreme, green pepper, onion, olives, pepperoni. No mushrooms thought. Mushrooms suck.
I ordered a crab pizza a month or two ago which was kinda bad ass.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Bacon and pineapple is my second.
And maybe supreme, green pepper, onion, olives, pepperoni. No mushrooms thought. Mushrooms suck.
High five to hating mushrooms !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8