Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4/4/13 - Pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I saw this road rage video yesterday, I want to know the rest of the story.

Saturday I road-raged a little & a day later I feel like a douche about what happened

This morning it was the other way around & I actually took a picture of the woman's license plate because she was nuts
I bet this town doesn't even have 15,000 computers.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would like to know why, after today, I will have had 6 wheel bearing replacements in less than two years.

This is the only problem that I have found in the 3 1/2 years I have owned this car. Only complaint period.

Pittsburgh potholes?

PA potholes might be part of it.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm actually working on a Honda plant in Alabama.
And at the rate they're changing things, I'll be working on this all summer.
Now I'm starting to feel bad because it seems like I'm getting all of Pete's money.
whats your feeling on the Minor & major Maintenance schedules Honda proposes to owners?

Minor every 12k-15k Miles & major every 24k-30k miles

My civic is due for a minor but they always find something else wrong

i think they should fuck off, it is nothing but a money grab. As long as you do oil changes, keep your tires good and keep an eye on the other fluids, you should be good.
my boss said if I get the parts off, he will get the dead cat out for me. :high5:
[Image: 164223_448001015275828_522750275_n.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:
Now I'm starting to feel bad because it seems like I'm getting all of Pete's money.
whats your feeling on the Minor & major Maintenance schedules Honda proposes to owners?

Uuuhhh....
I have no feelings.
I do think they're way to picky on how they layout their conveyors and screenguard.
speaking of pizza:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Shrimp-Alfredo-Pizza-My-Recipes?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=pagepostq&utm_content=bacon&utm_campaign=Shrimp-Alfredo-Pizza-My-Recipes">http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Shrimp-Alf ... My-Recipes</a><!-- m -->
The Dakota I had, and the Sebring I have, I change my oil around 10,000 miles.
Combined 400,000 miles between the 2 and I never had any engine trouble.
Traktor beat Ak Bars in game 7 of the eastern conference finals 2-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to the Gagarin Cup Finals!!

[Image: 555645_569357596428633_149318896_n.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

i think they should fuck off, it is nothing but a money grab. As long as you do oil changes, keep your tires good and keep an eye on the other fluids, you should be good.
:whomo:
I wonder if Chelsea Handler was actually naked in this video?
Here is an awesome highlight reel of the game today.

I love the shot of the crying Ak Bars fan after Kostitsyn scored Traktor's second goal.

[youtube]05jqYVDtlkg[/youtube]
If I didn't have to drop $1660 on car repairs, I would be flying to Chelyabinsk for the Gagarin Cup Finals.
N. Korea is authorizing an attack on the US and is moving missiles. Still no one cares because their leader looks like a little fat kid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8