Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4/4/13 - Pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm actually kind of surprised that poeple don't flip out and go on shooting rampages at dealerships. or at least vandalize shit more often.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I could have gotten this work done at home for less than $1200. Probably less than $1000

One of two reasons.
It's either because you're in Ohio, or they know you're a Penguin fan.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

How are labor rates in Akron, OH higher than in Pittsburgh? Almost double. Average labor rate in Pittsburgh is $85 at an expensive place maybe $100. They are robbing me b/c I am from out of town and need the car back today.

Fuck them. This is the reason why dealer service centers get a bad name.
We are nice to people from out of town, that need there car back quickly. They get charged the same as local peeps.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I could have gotten this work done at home for less than $1200. Probably less than $1000

I would have done it for you for 400 plus parts. which you could have found cheaper somewhere else.

Unfortunately:

1. You don't live here, you should move here though.

2. The one bearing and hub were so far gone, driving home was not an option.

I probably could have gotten the other two bearings and the sensors done at home. But with my schedule, it might have been weeks before I got it done.

I am still flabbergasted by these labor rates.

They wanted to do another #2k in things also, flushes and shit. I told them to shove it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

One of two reasons.
It's either because you're in Ohio, or they know you're a Penguin fan.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

How are labor rates in Akron, OH higher than in Pittsburgh? Almost double. Average labor rate in Pittsburgh is $85 at an expensive place maybe $100. They are robbing me b/c I am from out of town and need the car back today.

Fuck them. This is the reason why dealer service centers get a bad name.

Was the mechanic the sheriff too?

[youtube]tXpx21Uf7hs[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Was the mechanic the sheriff too?

[youtube]tXpx21Uf7hs[/youtube]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Eddies going to tweak all over Petes pizza
Grrrrr!!!

thats the sound you are going to make when you do it.
You really need some. You're lonely aren't you? Buy her some flowers!!!
LeNeve Wrote:I'm actually kind of surprised that poeple don't flip out and go on shooting rampages at dealerships. or at least vandalize shit more often.

I was in New York Sunday to Tuesday, so I took all the guns out of my car and didn't put them back in yesterday. Good thing for this dealer.

Such a fucking rip off.

I did make sure there is a warranty on the parts and labor that is good at any Hyundai dealer, and I will make them give me a copy of that warranty. I am done paying for this shit.
LeNeve Wrote:We are nice to people from out of town, that need there car back quickly. They get charged the same as local peeps.

I wish there were more people out there like you and your dealer.

You are the exception, not the norm.
I'm actually working on a Honda plant in Alabama.
And at the rate they're changing things, I'll be working on this all summer.
Now I'm starting to feel bad because it seems like I'm getting all of Pete's money.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would like to know why, after today, I will have had 6 wheel bearing replacements in less than two years.

This is the only problem that I have found in the 3 1/2 years I have owned this car. Only complaint period.

Pittsburgh potholes?
Lou Carl on Ozzy's Boneyard is an idiot.
He just advertised Penguins/Rangers game tonight being on Sirius. Saying to check out Crosby as he continues his race for the scoring title.
My first project in my new position is to clean up a network of 15,036 computes. Glad I'm starting small.
Joe Wrote:My first project in my new position is to clean up a network of 15,036 computes. Glad I'm starting small.

holy balls!
Chip Wrote:I'm actually working on a Honda plant in Alabama.
And at the rate they're changing things, I'll be working on this all summer.
Now I'm starting to feel bad because it seems like I'm getting all of Pete's money.
whats your feeling on the Minor & major Maintenance schedules Honda proposes to owners?

Minor every 12k-15k Miles & major every 24k-30k miles

My civic is due for a minor but they always find something else wrong
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8