Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/7/13 - Homos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thats all for now.
Word!
Brampton is a post op transgender woman fighting MMA now. Thast why he stopped coming on to DBN, because he didn't want us making fun of him. I told him we are okay with his lifestyle, and not to be ashamed.
howard stern to replace jimmy fallon. whoopity doo....
LeNeve Wrote:howard stern to replace jimmy fallon. whoopity doo....
What?
huh, North Korea declared war on us. and our government is just sitting around masturbating.
JDubb Wrote:
What?
NBC is forcing Leno out, Fallon is taking over Tonight Show, Stern reportedly interested in the late night spot. Pretty sweet if it actually happens.
LeNeve Wrote:huh, North Korea declared war on us. and our government is just sitting around masturbating.
That's like a 1st grader calling out a high school senior. We'd whip their butt faster than they could say US if we really felt threatened.

I blame Dennis Rodman!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:huh, North Korea declared war on us. and our government is just sitting around masturbating.
That's like a 1st grader calling out a high school senior. We'd whip their butt faster than they could say US if we really felt threatened.

I blame Dennis Rodman!

Can't wait till they launch a nuke and it lands 2 miles from the launch point.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I blame Dennis Rodman!

It's probably get stuck on the launch pad and they'd nuke themselves! Korean BBQ anyone?
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I blame Dennis Rodman!

I don't go all nutty over this kind of stuff but aren't you a little concerned!?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
What?
NBC is forcing Leno out, Fallon is taking over Tonight Show, Stern reportedly interested in the late night spot. Pretty sweet if it actually happens.
This is a good move. I'm not sure about Stern doing late night. He is the master at interviewing not sure what his show would be like. All of his previous TV ventures have failed...
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I blame Dennis Rodman!

They are lucky they don't have any oil, or we would have occupied them already
I should have studied to become a radio host

great vacation time & going on vacations

Rich went to mexico during college Spring break???
this other mechanic in here. I think he just got fired.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6