Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/7/13 - Homos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:howard stern to replace jimmy fallon. whoopity doo....
What?
NBC is forcing Leno out, Fallon is taking over Tonight Show, Stern reportedly interested in the late night spot. Pretty sweet if it actually happens.

I never liked Leno anyway. It's about time they yanked him.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:howard stern to replace jimmy fallon. whoopity doo....
What?
NBC is forcing Leno out, Fallon is taking over Tonight Show, Stern reportedly interested in the late night spot. Pretty sweet if it actually happens.

I never watch late night, I would watch Kimmel if I did.

I use to watch it a lot before I got an Xbox, now I am on Xbox before going to bed
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:huh, North Korea declared war on us. and our government is just sitting around masturbating.
That's like a 1st grader calling out a high school senior. We'd whip their butt faster than they could say US if we really felt threatened.

I blame Dennis Rodman!

Can't wait till they launch a nuke and it lands 2 miles from the launch point.

Hopefully, they aren't as far as they claim they are.
[Image: 76547b.jpeg]
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:NBC is forcing Leno out, Fallon is taking over Tonight Show, Stern reportedly interested in the late night spot. Pretty sweet if it actually happens.

I never watch late night, I would watch Kimmel if I did.

I use to watch it a lot before I got an Xbox, now I am on Xbox before going to bed

I used to watch Letterman, but now I am going to bed before 11p
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 76547b.jpeg]

[smiley]Whatdatmean[/smiley]
Donginator Wrote:I never watch late night, I would watch Kimmel if I did.

I don't watch late night tv either but every once in awhile ill watch Jimmy Kimmel.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 76547b.jpeg]

[smiley]Whatdatmean[/smiley]

Read the news.
Rand Mcnally

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Rand Paul is a buster.

LeNeve Wrote:Rand Paul is a buster.

The Fili kind.
Rand is crazy
Joe Wrote:Rand is crazy

So I take it you endorse the government being able to use drones to kill Ameircans on American soil with no due process?

sent from a levy in Kansas
And I am sure Joe has no problem with all the recent fillabusters by Democrats, who actually have performed well over half the significant fillabusters, including Strom Thurmand's record breaker of over 24 hours. Or the dems reading the phone book instead of actually saying something meaningful. At least Rand was making a point and stayed on it, and a point that is more than legitimate and correct. He even had a bill written up that would not allow the use of drones to kill American citizens without due process' but Dick "head" Durbin shot it down.

Obama and his people are shitting all over the constitution and libtards dont care. Do you not know that drone use on US soil is unconstitutional? The same way that using the military as police is unconstitutional.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6