Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/7/13 - Homos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Spot and Rich on this photo thing. When people near you are constantly flashing away non stop, eventually it gets annoying.

Sometimes I just think Covino is inconsiderate almost all the time.

He would have been the first one to bitch about someone else doing it near him.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[Image: Subliminal_Message.jpg]

She uses a bucket for a stool. Strange for a bedroom

Huh? She's not standing on a bucket.
And you missed the joke...

Pa-lease.. Of course I saw the reflection on the wall. I also noticed the yellow bucket flipped over with the green toilet seat cover to make it into a stool under her corner shelves. She also has religious pictures there. :duh:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Pa-lease.. Of course I saw the reflection on the wall. I also noticed the yellow bucket flipped over with the green toilet seat cover to make it into a stool under her corner shelves. She also has religious pictures there. :duh:

You're weird.
[Image: 31480_447173585364878_760393346_n.jpg]
dick tater
drones are watching you fap
LeNeve Wrote:drones are watching you fap
[Image: paul_635x250_1362615968.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:

WTF is wrong with you?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Pa-lease.. Of course I saw the reflection on the wall. I also noticed the yellow bucket flipped over with the green toilet seat cover to make it into a stool under her corner shelves. She also has religious pictures there. :duh:

You're weird.

What is wrong with trying to be more observant? :homo:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Pa-lease.. Of course I saw the reflection on the wall. I also noticed the yellow bucket flipped over with the green toilet seat cover to make it into a stool under her corner shelves. She also has religious pictures there. :duh:

You're weird.

What is wrong with trying to be more observant? :homo:

How do you know that's a toilet seat cover? It's a green blurry thing.
And why would that turn a bucket into a stool?
You're weirf.
A chick that used to be a dude who wants to fight other chicks. :?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewr...--mma.html
Chip Wrote:How do you know that's a toilet seat cover? It's a green blurry thing.
You're weirf.

If you look in the reflection in the mirror, you will clearly see the handle of a bucket attached to the yellow flipping bucket. It is quite obvious, too, that the shaggy green thing is one of those stupid toilet seat covers.
The ridges along the bottom indicate the bucket is upsidedown. I know this because I am very familiar with that style.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:How do you know that's a toilet seat cover? It's a green blurry thing.
You're weirf.

If you look in the reflection in the mirror, you will clearly see the handle of a bucket attached to the yellow flipping bucket. It is quite obvious, too, that the shaggy green thing is one of those stupid toilet seat covers.

:roflmao:

What are you talking about?
There's a handle of a bucket attached to a yellow flipping bucket? What's a flipping bucket?
I know it's a bucket. There's no way you can say that the green thing is for a toilet seat cover.
And I still don't know how that would make it a stool.

I'm to sober for this.
I'm going to get a beer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6