Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/7/13 - Homos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 76547b.jpeg]

[smiley]Whatdatmean[/smiley]

Read the news.

Oh, that guy. I've avoided the news for the most part this week.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Rand is crazy

So I take it you endorse the government being able to use drones to kill Ameircans on American soil with no due process?

sent from a levy in Kansas
Liberals... If you ever had a doubt about their sanity. I hope Joe doesn't get mistaken for a terror threat and get taken out by a drone that was put up there by the guy he voted for.
Pete Nice Wrote:Obama and his people are shitting all over the constitution and libtards dont care. Do you not know that drone use on US soil is unconstitutional? The same way that using the military as police is unconstitutional.

Yeah, When people used to make Obama / Hitler comparisons it bothered me, when you throw the 5th amendment out the window and let the president have the power to kill Americans on American soil without due process, it's starting to become more clear how scary this guy is.
drone boner
In news only stereotypical women and gay guys care about (and so the rest of us can have something to say to them):

Jessica Simpson accidentally slipped on Jimmy Fallon that she's having a boy. I didn't even know that she was pregnant again.

That Kate Middleton might have slipped she's having a girl.
Pete Nice Wrote:Obama and his people are shitting all over the constitution and libtards dont care. Do you not know that drone use on US soil is unconstitutional? The same way that using the military as police is unconstitutional.

Yeah. I hate those people
A list of my future sugar daddies....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/worlds-you...22068.html
Chip Wrote:

Who exactly would make up those people?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Black people
Me and Pete don't like 'em.

Confusedarcasm:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Black people
Me and Pete don't like 'em.

Confusedarcasm:

And you live in Detroit area...... You are lucky you are still around.
:poke:
[Image: This_Sign_Speaks_Volumes.jpg]
Obama and his naggers
Anyone want a jacked up crib? My mom bought this really nice crib for my sister when she had my nieces. Her thought was we should all be able to use it. Well, my moron bro-in-law took it apart and lost a bunch of the parts. For some jacked up reason he removed the chain mesh that attaches to the metal frame that holds the mattress. He also beat up the frame. I tried to repair it, but, fuck it, I give up. We just went and got another crib instead.
Sober decisions suck.
better sober altas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6