Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2/26/13 Bacon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[Image: 991474.jpeg]
on point

[Image: 199753.jpeg]
[Image: 60b768.jpeg]
I see on facebook that Nicole bigtitties brought her dog to work with her today. Rich mentioned this last week. It seems like she is making a habit out of doing this. Totally uncalled for. Leave your fucking dog at home. She is getting rather pretentious for someone who is a secretary who only got on the air b/c she talks dirty, has huge tits, is kinda hot and fucked and sucked the right people.

sent from a levy in Kansas
I really wish there was a place that sold discount car parts to the public. I need this overhead consol thing that is $130 for a part worth about $25. The cheapest I have found for it online so far is like $107. Fucking rip off.

I need to win the lottery.

Oh, btwn the milkshake for Malkin is a call made by hall of fame radio announcer Mike Lang.

My wife got her hair cut last night. She left at 515 and didnt get home until 930. Someone seriously needs to find a way to reduce that by about 3 hours. If Inleave at 515, my hair is cut and I am home by 6.

So seriously, what happened to Brampton? Did someone piss him off?

I never figured Brampton would ever take the airhej/iva/keafer disapearance route.

I wonder why Covino stopped coming to DBN to read the ISTs? It is not like he gets ripped on anymore.

I am going to try and grab some chick-fil-a breakfast today.

What up?
Did anyone see the trailer for next weeks walking dead? Towards the end they show som zombie's face like we should know who he is. Should we know who he is?

Also, looks like the black guy from season 1 that first helped Rick might be the guy on that roof.

I wish I could go to Tampa/St. Pete every year for spring training. So much fun and relaxing. I need more vacation time. 2 weeks after 8 years is criminal. I get my 3rd week after 10 years, which is bullshit. People should start w a minimum of 4 weeks.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13