Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2/26/13 Bacon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
:flasher:
Pete Nice Wrote:So what I want to know is who the narc is?

If you are 16 or 17 and you have two strippers come perform at the house, what 16 or 17 year old boy would rat that out?
I'm sure Facebook was involved somehow. One of the kids put something on FB and the parents found out and took it form there.

If you are 16 or 17 and you have two strippers come perform at the house, what 16 or 17 year old boy would rat that out?

The gay one.
Chip Wrote:

The gay one.
For the sake of this story, let's call him Chip. :wink:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The gay one.

And he's the only one there with an iPhone
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The gay one.

And he's the only one there with an iPhone
:clap:
[Image: 20b6b3.png]
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I'm under the impression that they could take it or leave it when it comes to the DBC this year because of the TV stuff their working on. Seems like enough people have brought it up on TOMB and Facebook that it would have been addressed by now if it was something meaningful to them.

What TV stuff? an appearance on local WBN?

Their "tv stuff" has taken all of about 10 hours of their lives over the last year.

Can't remember where you came from......
That valentines evening meeting was actually a TV pilot that they shot that they are trying to cut a deal on. I have no idea what kind of show it is or what kind of network their dealing with but I know they are working on that.
[Image: ad291e.jpeg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I'm under the impression that they could take it or leave it when it comes to the DBC this year because of the TV stuff their working on. Seems like enough people have brought it up on TOMB and Facebook that it would have been addressed by now if it was something meaningful to them.

Their "tv stuff" has taken all of about 10 hours of their lives over the last year.

That valentines evening meeting was actually a TV pilot that they shot that they are trying to cut a deal on. I have no idea what kind of show it is or what kind of network their dealing with but I know they are working on that.

They shot a pilot in one evening? I am sure it is awesome.....
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Are you grumpy today? Do you need a big gay hug? I can get Eddie over here to give you some love.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What TV stuff? an appearance on local WBN?

Are you grumpy today? Do you need a big gay hug? I can get Eddie over here to give you some love.

He needs a big gay milkshake.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What TV stuff? an appearance on local WBN?

Someone has to bring the Brampton to this forum.
[Image: 43c00d.jpeg]
textbook butterface.

[Image: 5b2f8b.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13