Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2/26/13 Bacon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that chip says how he is not watching hockey this year and blames it on the strike yet the Flyers suck.

sent from a levy in Kansas

It is interesting, huh?
I just don't care.
I didn't even care enough to look up that Cooke kicking thing.

But if anyone knows about not watching hockey when your team sucks, it would be a Pens fan.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that chip says how he is not watching hockey this year and blames it on the strike yet the Flyers suck.

It is interesting, huh?
I just don't care.

But if anyone knows about not watching hockey when your team sucks, it would be a Pens fan.
Not really, tv ratings for Pens games have always been good.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:On a side note, I haven't listened to more then 30 seconds of the show in a long time.
I'm enjoying listening to a lot of music.
I think the show has actually been better lately. Not including the Oscar talk

They're on from noon to 4 now, aren't they?
I've caught myself listening to that political show in the morning a couple times.

Maybe I need some drugs or something because I just don't care about anything.
Maybe I'm just becoming a nihilist like Flea in The Big Lebowski.

Chip hates milkshakes.
Chick-fil-a breakfast secured.

Pete is on fire & owned page 1 :flame:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife got her hair cut last night. She left at 515 and didnt get home until 930. Someone seriously needs to find a way to reduce that by about 3 hours. If Inleave at 515, my hair is cut and I am home by 6.

I cut my own hair, been doing it for over 10 years
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It is interesting, huh?
I just don't care.

Not really, tv ratings for Pens games have always been good.

:?
LeNeve Wrote:

Chip hates milkshakes.

Except for the shakes from Steak N Shake.
Flippin awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:Chick-fil-a breakfast secured.

I had a green chili burrito. it was pretty dope.
Pete Nice Wrote:I wish I could go to Tampa/St. Pete every year for spring training. So much fun and relaxing. I need more vacation time. 2 weeks after 8 years is criminal. I get my 3rd week after 10 years, which is bullshit. People should start w a minimum of 4 weeks.

when I started with this company it was 2 weeks for 3 years, 3 weeks 4-6 years, after 7 years it went to 4 weeks

After this corporation bought us out, we now have accrued time & have to submit time sheets every 2 weeks.

Since I have been here for 8 years, I accrue about 26 days a year, 1 day every 2 weeks. So there are no longer sick or personal days, because we are also expected to work from home if we can.

Since they laid off so many people & no one to cover my work I use lose about 10 of the 26 days every year Lame
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife got her hair cut last night. She left at 515 and didnt get home until 930. Someone seriously needs to find a way to reduce that by about 3 hours. If Inleave at 515, my hair is cut and I am home by 6.

I cut my own hair, been doing it for over 10 years

:whomo: I've been doing it since I was in high school though.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:On a side note, I haven't listened to more then 30 seconds of the show in a long time.
I'm enjoying listening to a lot of music.
I think the show has actually been better lately. Not including the Oscar talk

They're on from noon to 4 now, aren't they?
I've caught myself listening to that political show in the morning a couple times.

Maybe I need some drugs or something because I just don't care about anything.
Maybe I'm just becoming a nihilist like Flea in The Big Lebowski.
I can kind of relatd. IF I miss the show, I dont really care, or if I have to go out of my way to listen, i just wont listen.

If they dont get off their asses and set dates for the DBC soon, I may not go to that either.

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Chip hates milkshakes.

Except for the shakes from Steak N Shake.
Flippin awesome.

When I was in Hutchinson last month, I ate at a place called Freddy's frozen custard. The cheeseburgers, and fries were sofa king good. I've been wanting one since then.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I wish I could go to Tampa/St. Pete every year for spring training. So much fun and relaxing. I need more vacation time. 2 weeks after 8 years is criminal. I get my 3rd week after 10 years, which is bullshit. People should start w a minimum of 4 weeks.

when I started with this company it was 2 weeks for 3 years, 3 weeks 4-6 years, after 7 years it went to 4 weeks

After this corporation bought us out, we now have accrued time & have to submit time sheets every 2 weeks.

Since I have been here for 8 years, I accrue about 26 days a year, 1 day every 2 weeks. So there are no longer sick or personal days, because we are also expected to work from home if we can.

Since they laid off so many people & no one to cover my work I use lose about 10 of the 26 days every year Lame

I've been here for 6 years, and I still only get 2 weeks.
But I hardly ever use those.
I take a lot of 3 and 4 day weekends, and will just work a ton around them to make up the hours.

I think I'll be taking a week in August though for Ottawa and maybe Montreal for my brothers wedding.
Woo hoo, party!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13