Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2/26/13 Bacon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife got her hair cut last night. She left at 515 and didnt get home until 930. Someone seriously needs to find a way to reduce that by about 3 hours. If Inleave at 515, my hair is cut and I am home by 6.

sent from a levy in Kansas

Did she get color done? The actual haircut would only take a half hour or so. It's when color/highlights are done that you are looking at a few hours. My hair is long and thick, so highlights take forever to do. It's a process. A lot more work than what guys have done.
Pete Nice Wrote:I wonder why Covino stopped coming to DBN to read the ISTs? It is not like he gets ripped on anymore.

I swear they still snoop. They still bring up stuff after we talk about it.
LeNeve Wrote:I only get 2 weeks vacation.

I was about to earn my 3rd week of vacation the year those asshats let me go at the pickle plant.
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster is at home squirting tit milk 8 to 10 feet and we are all just sitting here masturbating.

:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that chip says how he is not watching hockey this year and blames it on the strike yet the Flyers suck.

The whole season was ruined for me. I haven't watched much at all.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:They're on from noon to 4 now, aren't they?
I've caught myself listening to that political show in the morning a couple times.

Maybe I need some drugs or something because I just don't care about anything.
Maybe I'm just becoming a nihilist like Flea in The Big Lebowski.
I can kind of relatd. IF I miss the show, I dont really care, or if I have to go out of my way to listen, i just wont listen.

If they dont get off their asses and set dates for the DBC soon, I may not go to that either.

I totally forgot about the DBC.
Last year I told myself I'd really make an effort to go this year.

I try to listen when I can, but if I miss it whatever. I don't go out of my way to listen to replays anymore.
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:YOu know we have not talked about Tina's boobs lately. They are just lovely and I think we need to see more of them.

How about a tight T-shirt cleavage shot T?

I need new clothes and a few new bras before that happens. Everything is really loose and I look like shit

I need new bras. None of mine hold these things anymore and I hate the nursing bras.
Chip Wrote:This place is boring.
So here's a bunch of dumb kids pissing off a driver in the middle east.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=11e_1361693084

What a disappointment. I thought the truck was going to take out a bunch of them.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't know why guys are so respectful at bachelor parties, chick bachelorette parties are full of blow jobs, facials, fucking and even anal, there is your reverse double standard.

I say do it all on your bachelor party, fuck, eat pussy, get a knobber. Fuck it, she is doing the same thing.

I am glad my wife didn't have a bachelorette party.

You make it sound like bachelorette parties are a bad thing.....
Pete Nice Wrote:So what I want to know is who the narc is?

If you are 16 or 17 and you have two strippers come perform at the house, what 16 or 17 year old boy would rat that out?

The one who's parents threaten to beat his ass.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I thought Rich didn't have a car. I guess he is renting one.
He was talking about buying a car a few weeks/month ago.

I bet he gets either a PT Cruiser, Mini or VW Beetle, three cars I hate.

:roflmao: :roflmao: That would be funny. Didn't Spot get them a PT Cruise in Vegas once? It would have been while they were in the Mist.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I bet he gets either a PT Cruiser, Mini or VW Beetle, three cars I hate.
No, he's a baller remember; BMW, Mercedes, Lexus...

I hate Lexus's. They are nothing more than a Honda/Hyundai/Toyota/Acura with one or two more bells and whistles and a 20 times higher repair bill. I do not think they look good at all.

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 876245.jpeg]

That's too cute to be Sarah Jessica Parker.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I thought Rich didn't have a car. I guess he is renting one.
He was talking about buying a car a few weeks/month ago.

I bet he gets either a PT Cruiser, Mini or VW Beetle, three cars I hate.

I think minis are kinda cool looking

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

:fag:
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Bastards!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rt.com/usa/six-strikes-program-begins-434/">http://rt.com/usa/six-strikes-program-begins-434/</a><!-- m -->

There are services that allow you to get around this. I will post later tonight, I subscribe to one that has masked my activity Wink
I found it; I use BTGaurd.com and is a paid service. Others; TorrentPrivacy.com (paid), Anomos (free), SeedBox.com (paid), TorGaurd (paid), PrivateInternetAccess.com (???), IPVanish.com (paid) and others... http://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-provid...ly-111007/

Save for later :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13