Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 01/16 - Get off my yard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I've never had good luck applying for jobs on LinkedIn. Indeed and careerbuilder have been the best for me. Indeed always worked the best for me.

Indeed kicks ass. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:the office job world sounds miserable.
yes & no, I listen to Sirius all day which helps.I am also on the internet way too much

any promotion or going anywhere lies in the upper managements hands
LeNeve Wrote:I havent tried watching Justified yet. I heard its real good though.
it is.....and surprisingly funny
Donginator Wrote:
yes & no, I listen to Sirius all day which helps.I am also on the internet way too much

Me too.
I don't know how I could live through a day with out music and internet.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Me too.
I should also add, google searches help

I can't imagine what the IT guy thinks of me, since they pretty much see everything we do
I'm glad we don't have an IT guy.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Me too.
Thank god for smartphones!
LeNeve Wrote:I'm glad we don't have an IT guy.

The things you search for, might get you locked up.

I'm kind of the IT guy here.
There's just the 3 of us, and the other 2 guys are kinda dumb when it comes to computers.
Ever get to the point where you are so far gone from even thinking about staying at the job that you are in that nothing will help? I've waged war on the people in this company that I've had problems with for the last 3 years. I haven't gotten a new job yet, but I just can't kick the mindset that this place is fucked up and going downhill.
Joe Wrote:Ever get to the point where you are so far gone from even thinking about staying at the job that you are in that nothing will help? I've waged war on the people in this company that I've had problems with for the last 3 years. I haven't gotten a new job yet, but I just can't kick the mindset that this place is fucked up and going downhill.
I can't see remaining where I am much longer. everyday, I'm looking for job postings other places.
Joe Wrote:Ever get to the point where you are so far gone from even thinking about staying at the job that you are in that nothing will help? I've waged war on the people in this company that I've had problems with for the last 3 years. I haven't gotten a new job yet, but I just can't kick the mindset that this place is fucked up and going downhill.
I get to that point, but not having luck finding anything else, I end up getting comfortable at a job, even though the benefits get worse & my pay seems to be going down instead of up.
You guys are depressing.
I saw Dead Sara open for The Offspring in the fall, and thought they were pretty good.
Now they've been playing them on Faction.

[youtube]cLGoeYOZ0Qs[/youtube]
Brian Wrote:You guys are depressing.

hell yeah they are. debbie downers
debbie does downers, then does dallass
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8