Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 01/16 - Get off my yard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Fuck recruiters :finger:
I'm glad I don't have to deal with them anymore...

I actually thought about being one. After dealing with as many as I did and realizing they have no people skills I know I could have done better at it than 99% of the ones I worked with.
Its a business within a business, & in the end they don't give a fuck about you or your career interests. Its a shame its really the only way to get a job within a good company now.

Recruiter have replaced the HR department
eddieyourdj Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My good employee's first day-back at work. She went to Austrailia for 6 weeks.
How much do you guys pay your employees? Niiiiice!!!
She gets paid minimum wage but her boyfriend lives there so all she paid for was a flight and whatever she wanted to do, see or buy gifts for

Yeah, I never liked dealing with them, but it makes it easier when you have a job. I can't really take phone calls from potential employers during the day so it's nice to have a recruiter do that for me.
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, I never liked dealing with them, but it makes it easier when you have a job. I can't really take phone calls from potential employers during the day so it's nice to have a recruiter do that for me.
I am losing hope, been applying to places on LinkedIn, zero responses so far this year
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
I'm glad I don't have to deal with them anymore...

I actually thought about being one. After dealing with as many as I did and realizing they have no people skills I know I could have done better at it than 99% of the ones I worked with.
Its a business within a business, & in the end they don't give a fuck about you or your career interests. Its a shame its really the only way to get a job within a good company now.

Recruiter have replaced the HR department
Yeah. It's crazy how much has changed when it comes to recruiting even in the last 18 months. Somehow I found a full time job without one!
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I am losing hope, been applying to places on LinkedIn, zero responses so far this year
I've never had good luck applying for jobs on LinkedIn. Indeed and careerbuilder have been the best for me. Indeed always worked the best for me.
the office job world sounds miserable.
LeNeve Wrote:the office job world sounds miserable.
The only thing I like about it is they get a consistant paycheck and decent benefits

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:
The only thing I like about it is they get a consistant paycheck and decent benefits

BINGO!

If I could make the same amount of money working an airport job i would do it in a heartbeat!
Brampton Wrote:

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. hourly paid, with great benefits. I just have to live in the middle of nowhere. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. hourly paid, with great benefits. I just have to live in the middle of nowhere. Confusedad:
Living in the middle of nowhere doesn't sound bad to me.....I watch Justified
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

It's not that bad.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Living in the middle of nowhere doesn't sound bad to me.....I watch Justified

It's more similar to walker texas ranger. :roflmao: :roflmao:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I've never had good luck applying for jobs on LinkedIn. Indeed and careerbuilder have been the best for me. Indeed always worked the best for me.
I also check Indeed, maybe I need to change my search criteria

Monster sucks now, I may try careerbuilder again
I havent tried watching Justified yet. I heard its real good though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8