Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 01/16 - Get off my yard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:my theory is that I should not do an interview during business hours (of my current employer)

personally I feel its disrespectful towards my current boss, and shows that I won't respect the people I'm interviewing with

I can't agree more. Whenever I get a call and they ask when I can interview I usually tell them after 5 and on the weekends. 2 out of I'd say 30 agreed to meet me after hours and I'm working for one of them.

The owner of company down the road contacted me about a job. I told her I could meet up with her between 12 and 1 or after 5. She sent me a request for 2:30. I contacted her and told her that I have client obligations and can do 12 to 1 the next day so she sends me an 11:30 request. It actually pissed me off so much that I emailed her back telling her if she couldn't respect my time with clients than she doesn't understand the type of work she's hiring for.

I've tried to get them to meet me during lunch, but they always seem to run late.

I would be pissed if I gave someone a time frame and they totally disregarded it.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:these guys sound like such puss-bags when they talk about what makes them want to stay home sick. Lame

No kidding. I had my appendix out and came to work 3 days later.

Boss said I was crazy and sent me home though.

I got my arm caught in a machine and pinched it bad. If I had bigger "guy"-type arms, it probably would have broke, but instead was a severe pinch. Part of my arm turned black and it was numb for a long time.

I went to the emergency room, got it checked out, they put it in a brace and I went straight back to work. Pissed off some of the guys for doing that because it made them look lazy, but I figured I could still do my job and had no reason to go home.
NussieT Wrote:[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Happy Wombat Wednesday!!!!

That's cute!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:okay. I cut one of the fingers off a nitrile glove, then filled it with baking soda. I went back into the wash bay, and went behind a car that the new guy was washing, then came out with the baking soda filled glove finger. Handed it to him, and said "hold onto this for me until I get back, I should only be gone for 15 minutes or so."

Then I faded away. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Ruh-Roh... Tweedle is waking up. Time to feed her and see what mess she has to be cleaned up...
Lol...notre dame lb Mante T'Eo lied about his dead girlfriend.

It was a hoax the whole time....what an asshole

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8