Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 01/16 - Get off my yard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What does a weiner, and a person with down syndrome have in common?

I dont want either one touching me.
Brampton Wrote:my theory is that I should not do an interview during business hours (of my current employer)

personally I feel its disrespectful towards my current boss, and shows that I won't respect the people I'm interviewing with

I can't agree more. Whenever I get a call and they ask when I can interview I usually tell them after 5 and on the weekends. 2 out of I'd say 30 agreed to meet me after hours and I'm working for one of them.

The owner of company down the road contacted me about a job. I told her I could meet up with her between 12 and 1 or after 5. She sent me a request for 2:30. I contacted her and told her that I have client obligations and can do 12 to 1 the next day so she sends me an 11:30 request. It actually pissed me off so much that I emailed her back telling her if she couldn't respect my time with clients than she doesn't understand the type of work she's hiring for.
these guys sound like such puss-bags when they talk about what makes them want to stay home sick. Lame
Brampton Wrote:these guys sound like such puss-bags when they talk about what makes them want to stay home sick. Lame

No kidding. I had my appendix out and came to work 3 days later.

Boss said I was crazy and sent me home though.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:my theory is that I should not do an interview during business hours (of my current employer)

personally I feel its disrespectful towards my current boss, and shows that I won't respect the people I'm interviewing with

I can't agree more. Whenever I get a call and they ask when I can interview I usually tell them after 5 and on the weekends. 2 out of I'd say 30 agreed to meet me after hours and I'm working for one of them.

The owner of company down the road contacted me about a job. I told her I could meet up with her between 12 and 1 or after 5. She sent me a request for 2:30. I contacted her and told her that I have client obligations and can do 12 to 1 the next day so she sends me an 11:30 request. It actually pissed me off so much that I emailed her back telling her if she couldn't respect my time with clients than she doesn't understand the type of work she's hiring for.
well done. That would be a terrible boss to have.
Pete wants to touch a dongle.
Joe Wrote:http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/186980585.html

Why the friggin snorkel????
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/186980585.html

Why the friggin snorkel????

so you can breath, without accidently shooting a load into your own mouth?
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Happy Wombat Wednesday!!!!
I would like aw ombat for my area like that. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I would like aw ombat for my area like that. :high5:
Came straight from Australia. She went to some animal sanctuary and she got to feed and pet one
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the office job world sounds miserable.
yes & no, I listen to Sirius all day which helps.I am also on the internet way too much

any promotion or going anywhere lies in the upper managements hands

Me too.
I don't know how I could live through a day with out music and internet.

Music helps the day pass by and sometimes distracts enough to keep you sane. It's going to suck when I have to get back to the grind, because I'll by away from my lil Miss Tweedle. But I will be happy to be working. Bitch is applying to stuff now when I am not allowed to drive yet.
Joe Wrote:Ever get to the point where you are so far gone from even thinking about staying at the job that you are in that nothing will help? I've waged war on the people in this company that I've had problems with for the last 3 years. I haven't gotten a new job yet, but I just can't kick the mindset that this place is fucked up and going downhill.

YES.
Donginator Wrote:The salary question messed me up at one interview (discussion on show right now), learned my lesson, it sucks you miss work to go on to 2-3 interviews to find out the position pays crap & you wasted all this time

By far the worst part of the interview is when they tell you that the pay or details of the job are in no way the least bit appealing.

One place told me how they preferred to bring people in as long-term temps and no promise of being hired in, then they offered me a position... Fuuuck that!
okay. I cut one of the fingers off a nitrile glove, then filled it with baking soda. I went back into the wash bay, and went behind a car that the new guy was washing, then came out with the baking soda filled glove finger. Handed it to him, and said "hold onto this for me until I get back, I should only be gone for 15 minutes or so."

Then I faded away. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8