Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 01/10/2013 - Bam!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCwGVl0OVkQge3y_g1eCq...HFgbIFOSZQ]

[youtube]YMGVMtnxXEw[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Brianne.....what is the first thing that comes to mind with this name? Go

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

The name of B's baby.
oh, sure, now you do.....but before? be honest

I didn't know that was the name of her baby yet, or I wouldn't have said what I said.
they just fired the wash kid. the one that washed half a truck. He hit a pole with the same truck backing it out of the building, and didn't tell anyone.
LeNeve Wrote:they just fired the wash kid. the one that washed half a truck. He hit a pole with the same truck backing it out of the building, and didn't tell anyone.
the biggest mistake is not telling anyone......at least if you tell them, they may not fire you. Dumbass
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:they just fired the wash kid. the one that washed half a truck. He hit a pole with the same truck backing it out of the building, and didn't tell anyone.
the biggest mistake is not telling anyone......at least if you tell them, they may not fire you. Dumbass

yup.
[Image: d0109js.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: d0109js.jpg]
what? would I bang them? I think we all know the answer
I was just reading a story about how brent musburger did the same thing to jenn sterger back in 05, and it made her more famous than she would have been.
I like cashews, but I don't like how they look like tiny flacid cocks sometimes.
put it in yo mouf
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0V0BVc3_Yh2d9iOmbWXL...D3G8LsvF3w]
I prefer my almonds honey roasted too.
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: d0109js.jpg]

Sterger all the way. I think Sterger is hotter than fuck. I always did. She tingles my taint.
and I hate peanuts, unless they are inside of an M&M
brent moist burger
LeNeve Wrote:and I hate peanuts, unless they are inside of an M&M

Gay M&M with a peanut inside it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11