Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 01/10/2013 - Bam!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I say sterger too. they are both hot as fuck, but Sterger look like she can handle a load better. other girl look like the girl that says ew, and makes you wipe the jazz off her belly with a towel.
I don't know where Pete is buying his M&Ms :?
"Why do people buy that economy-sized mayonnaise?

It spoils when the big jar is open. Who can finish the big jar before it expires?"

"A lot of large colored families get those big jars. Coloreds love mayo for some reason. I'm not saying all coloreds do, but most of them.."
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Brianne.....what is the first thing that comes to mind with this name? Go

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

The name of B's baby.
oh, sure, now you do.....but before? be honest
Materialistic fat kids. Both of the girls I know want the world and Are overwejght
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Brianne.....what is the first thing that comes to mind with this name? Go

The name of B's baby.
Materialistic fat kids. Both of the girls I know want the world and Are overwejght
dang yo.

Me and my wife go through names weekly....just so we can make a black list of names
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

The name of B's baby.
dang yo.

Me and my wife go through names weekly....just so we can make a black list of names
Both the girls I know with that name drive me crazy. Any form of the name Jade I hate.... I think they are all crazy.
black list of names.
Imani
Ebony
Shanice
Aaliyah
Precious
Nia
Deja
Diamond
Asia
Aliyah
Jada
Tierra
Tiara
Kiara
Jazmine
Jasmin
Jazmin
Jasmine
Alexus
Raven

DeShawn
DeAndre
Marquis
Darnell
Terrell
Malik
Trevon
Tyrone
Willie
Dominique
Demetrius
Reginald
Jamal
Maurice
Jalen
Darius
Xavier
Terrance
Andre
Darryl
LeNeve Wrote:black list of names.
Imani
Ebony
Shanice
Aaliyah
Precious
Nia
Deja
Diamond
Asia
Aliyah
Jada
Tierra
Tiara
Kiara
Jazmine
Jasmin
Jazmin
Jasmine
Alexus
Raven

DeShawn
DeAndre
Marquis
Darnell
Terrell
Malik
Trevon
Tyrone
Willie
Dominique
Demetrius
Reginald
Jamal
Maurice
Jalen
Darius
Xavier
Terrance
Andre
Darryl

No "La-a"?
Speaking about names... Both my sister and my brothers girlfriend are due in May. I asked both of them possible names, my brothers girlfriend told me they were going to name their boy (if they have one). Michael Morris... First of all my sons name is Michael and second... Who names their kid Morris
I'm going to start calling my son DeShawn everywhere we go, and see how people react.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and I hate peanuts, unless they are inside of an M&M

Gay M&M with a peanut inside it.
I don't really like plain M&Ms.
that was the blackest names list. you aren't supposed to use those names on your resume, because the employers are less likely to call you back. true story.
Sometimes, I hate people around here.
Even though the Daily Show is a little late on this.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-ja...-to-canada
JDubb Wrote:Congratulations Beckster!!!!

Baby girl; 8lbs 3oz, 21in. According to FB no name yet.

Thank you! :grin:

We had a name picked out. I knew what I wanted to call her the moment I saw her. Jim was just in total shock and needed time to process what had just happened.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up DBNers? Beena bit... How's everyone?

Congrats Beckster!

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11