Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 01/10/2013 - Bam!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Boob lights!

[Image: REViu.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: yEo1k.jpeg]
Haha, cool.
Joe Wrote:Boob lights!

[Image: REViu.jpg]
is that good girl gina?
If you call in and say Will I Am is a rocker they should give your address out on the show so we can come set your house on fire.
Joe Wrote:If you call in and say Will I Am is a rocker they should give your address out on the show so we can come set your house on fire.
huh?
Some of the callers are just in their own world.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If you call in and say Will I Am is a rocker they should give your address out on the show so we can come set your house on fire.
huh?

They are talking about black rockers on the show and saying that there aren't enough of them. Some guy calls in and says Will I Am (Black Eye Peas)
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
huh?

They are talking about black rockers on the show and saying that there aren't enough of them. Some guy calls in and says Will I Am (Black Eye Peas)
[Image: 1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Any...58-580.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Any...58-580.jpg]
^this^
dude, I just realized that will i am is just a retarded way to say william.
LeNeve Wrote:dude, I just realized that will i am is just a retarded way to say william.

[Image: welcome-to-kansas.jpg]
I'd be afraid of using a vibrating cock ring that if I got the girl pregnant the kid would certainly be fucked up.
Joe Wrote:I'd be afraid of using a vibrating cock ring that if I got the girl pregnant the kid would certainly be fucked up.
like the kid would have the shakes like micheal j fox?
LeNeve Wrote:dude, I just realized that will i am is just a retarded way to say william.
Umm..........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11