Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 01/10/2013 - Bam!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsXFzIQMpohhl7qWCk_iF...TkQ59PYJBw]
I'm not up to date on my will i am fun facts.
Derick Wrote:http://denver.craigslist.org/clo/3530478319.html

John Wayne endorsed too.
What up nerfherders?

I'm back from vacation....far too soon...
Big shout out on the show for Beckster.

She is gonna be in the hospital for a few more days, mandatory 5 day stay with a C section now.
5 days fo real? I never paid attention with my kids, went to see them when they were fresh out, stayed for an hour then baled. then picked them up when they got let go.
LeNeve Wrote:5 days fo real? I never paid attention with my kids, went to see them when they were fresh out, stayed for an hour then baled. then picked them up when they got let go.
You guys have a special kind of relationship, don't you?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:5 days fo real? I never paid attention with my kids, went to see them when they were fresh out, stayed for an hour then baled. then picked them up when they got let go.
You guys have a special kind of relationship, don't you?

she had her sisters with her so she wasn't alone there. but yeah, I'm a dick.
and really, whats the point of the dad staying in the hospital the whole time? doesn't make sense to me. If I got hurt and had to be in the hospital, I wouldn't want a bunch of people just hanging out with me. fuck that.
LeNeve Wrote:and really, whats the point of the dad staying in the hospital the whole time? doesn't make sense to me. If I got hurt and had to be in the hospital, I wouldn't want a bunch of people just hanging out with me. fuck that.

I was there b/c we had all kinds of people coming to see him and us. But she only had to stay 2 nights b/c it ws not c section.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and really, whats the point of the dad staying in the hospital the whole time? doesn't make sense to me. If I got hurt and had to be in the hospital, I wouldn't want a bunch of people just hanging out with me. fuck that.

I was there b/c we had all kinds of people coming to see him and us. But she only had to stay 2 nights b/c it ws not c section.

yeah, I guess a 2 day thing would be alright. 5 days is alot of work to miss though. for the guy.
smells like butthole sex in the shop.
[Image: uNwwP.jpg]
I would like to have a polar bear as long as I could train it not to eat me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11