Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/4/13 - Bee otch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I saw that on a car this morning.
car stickers are so stupid. at least it gives me the chance to judge someone without actualy meeting them.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrgy-URRpuaN_tBYJXwI-...G0arTen62I]
oh, and I see people with flip flop stickers on their car windows. What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGac3odFafAQKwPV59B02...YmqcMZDRjg]
LeNeve Wrote:oh, and I see people with flip flop stickers on their car windows. What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
hippies
LeNeve Wrote:oh, and I see people with flip flop stickers on their car windows. What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
I was going to say it was Rich's car but he doesn't have one...
LeNeve Wrote:car stickers are so stupid. at least it gives me the chance to judge someone without actualy meeting them.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrgy-URRpuaN_tBYJXwI-...G0arTen62I]

I would like to see a law, where when you show up to request a personalized license plate, you just get beat up side the head with a baseball bat.
Morning all, I saw a license plate today that said: LILPEEN

I tried my best to catch it and take a pic but no dice.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
15Mbps down, 6.22Mbps up today on the internet. Thats pretty good right?
Ron's birthday today AKA Michealangelo. He is not old like Pete though. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:15Mbps down, 6.22Mbps up today on the internet. Thats pretty good right?

Yeah.
But once you start getting up that high, you won't notice unless you're watching HD movies or something over the internet.
LeNeve Wrote:Ron's birthday today AKA Michealangelo. He is not old like Pete though. :high5:
not many are
LeNeve Wrote:Ron's birthday today AKA Michealangelo. He is not old like Pete though. :high5:

[Image: cellphone.png]
todays Stern show was great......no Robin....it was so nice to listen
Brampton Wrote:todays Stern show was great......no Robin....it was so nice to listen
Replay right?
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:todays Stern show was great......no Robin....it was so nice to listen
Replay right?
nope....theyve been live wed, thu, fri this week
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7