Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/4/13 - Bee otch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:todays Stern show was great......no Robin....it was so nice to listen
Replay right?
nope....theyve been live wed, thu, fri this week
I love Sterns interviews. He did a good job making Fred Aremeson seem interesting yesterday. Normally bi wouldnt give two craps about him.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:todays Stern show was great......no Robin....it was so nice to listen
Replay right?
:high5:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Replay right?
I love Sterns interviews. He did a good job making Fred Aremeson seem interesting yesterday. Normally bi wouldnt give two craps about him.

His staff does an excellent job researching the guest, & Howard is the one of the best interviewers I have ever heard. I actually don't mind replays form the past so I can hear interviews I never heard before
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Replay right?

I really enjoyed the Fred Armison interview......he was even better on the Wrapup show
you bee otchs are mucho boring today.
Thanks for the Facebook birthday wishes everyone!
LeNeve Wrote:you bee otchs are mucho boring today.
:finger:
Andy Reid has signed with KC......bar-b-que stock prices have gone up
Decided to wear fresh new socks today, what a fantastic choice.
michaelangelo Wrote:Decided to wear fresh new socks today, what a fantastic choice.

It always is. :high5:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you bee otchs are mucho boring today.
:finger: :wanker:

skeeter
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Decided to wear fresh new socks today, what a fantastic choice.

It always is. :high5:

I still say, when I win the lottery, I'm wearing a brand new pair of socks every day.
yup.
Hey Ron, how bout the Raptors?
Brampton Wrote:Hey Ron, how bout the Raptors?

No Team Canada talk?
:poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7